• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The B1G

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL...... I'm so sick of Nebraska fans trying to break down my football fan psychology that I'm actually completely numb to everything you just said. You were a bitch after the game in Madison, I have absolutely no code in your case. I've made my list of exceptions within the brasky fan base, the rest of you fucks I really don't care about. You earned every neg you get with the first 3 posts of yours that I ever read, by the way.

Good thing you're in college it should help with the illiteracy you've shown in the post above. I guess it isn't to far of a stretch wondering why people criticize your football fan psychology.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be Penn State. It goes by overall conference record. If Ohio State loses today they've got 3 losses and we're ahead of them. If we beat Penn State and you beat Penn State, we go to the CCG.

But if Wisconsin, Penn State, and Ohio State all end up with 2 conference losses, then they have to go off of division losses according to the rules

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But if Wisconsin, Penn State, and Ohio State all end up with 2 conference losses, then they have to go off of division losses according to the rules

Right.... But Penn State has zero losses, and Ohio State is looking questionable right now? I don't see how that makes Ohio State the front runner.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good thing you're in college it should help with the illiteracy you've shown in the post above. I guess it isn't to far of a stretch wondering why people criticize your football fan psychology.

LOL!

Wait, I couldn't read that, because I am illiterate.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm just saying..........chances are high that Penn State will lose to Nebraska and Wisconsin. That ends their chances beings that Wisconsin would have the head-to-head over Penn State.

Ohio State's remaining schedule after today is Purdue, Penn State, Michigan. I think they have a better shot of winning those 3 games than Penn State has of winning 2 out of their last 3 against Nebraska, Ohio State, and Wisconsin.

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I'm just saying..........chances are high that Penn State will lose to Nebraska and Wisconsin. That ends their chances beings that Wisconsin would have the head-to-head over Penn State.

Ohio State's remaining schedule after today is Purdue, Penn State, Michigan. I think they have a better shot of winning those 3 games than Penn State has of winning 2 out of their last 3 against Nebraska, Ohio State, and Wisconsin.

Well, that's the plan, ya. But in the event that Ohio State does not lose today, I would rather see Penn State beat them.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that's the plan, ya. But in the event that Ohio State does not lose today, I would rather see Penn State beat them.

Of course ye would........it would put Wisconsin in the Title game :smokin:

ForkEmBucky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And stupid...

GOOD ONE BRO!! I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS BECAUSE I AM SO ILLITERATE THAT I CAN'T EVEN TELL!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM TYPING, SO IF I AM TALKING ABOUT MY ILLITERACY, IT IS TOTALLY INCIDENTAL! WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!?!?!?!

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
GOOD ONE BRO!! I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPITALS BECAUSE I AM SO ILLITERATE THAT I CAN'T EVEN TELL!!!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT I AM TYPING, SO IF I AM TALKING ABOUT MY ILLITERACY, IT IS TOTALLY INCIDENTAL! WHAT ARE THE ODDS?!?!?!?!

Do you realize how badly you've been trolled?:noidea:

Nate

Mid-Major Defender
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sense a very butthurt Wisconsin fan in this thread.

Smoke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ohio State will lose another game. IMO.

anythingispossible

Dangling Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ha ha one thing I found on this site. Is none of you have really dealt with real trolls.

Last edited by a moderator: