• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The A&M Coaching search

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not bragging. YOU asked what degree I had. LOL at you for wanting to know.

Seriously. If you honestly think guys that weren't good enough to start on one of the worst defenses in the nation are going to shut down teams in the SEC, I just don't know what to tell you. You're breaking in 7 new starters. I didn't think Aggy fans could be this stupid, but here you are......showing the board just how crazy and out of touch with reality you guys are.....good job!

Yep. They're only new starters for one season though. :nod: After next season, they're returning starters. (A&M goes 6-6 next season, remember?)

You shouldn't call your intellectual betters morons. :thumb:

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. They're only new starters for one season though. :nod: After next season, they're returning starters. (A&M goes 6-6 next season, remember?)

You shouldn't call your intellectual betters morons. :thumb:

Yep.....you keep proving what a total moron you are. Like I said, GOOD JOB! You're getting better at it. And good luck with that team winning more than 5 games next year.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.....you keep proving what a total moron you are. Like I said, GOOD JOB! You're getting better at it. And good luck with that team winning more than 5 games next year.

I'll bookmark this thread then bump it when A&M goes 6-6. Why are there so many texas fans who are bad trolls anyways?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll bookmark this thread then bump it when A&M goes 6-6. Why are there so many texas fans who are bad trolls anyways?

Not trolling. Anything more than 5 wins for you guys is a great season. But I doubt you get there.

Hell you guys called me a troll when I predicted 5 losses for you THIS year, so bump away.

If there's one thing I know about Aggy, it's that your expectations about your team do NOT match the reality of your talent.

But hey, KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trolling. Anything more than 5 wins for you guys is a great season. But I doubt you get there.

Hell you guys called me a troll when I predicted 5 losses for you THIS year, so bump away.

If there's one thing I know about Aggy, it's that your expectations about your team do NOT match the reality of your talent.

But hey, KEEP HOPE ALIVE!!!!

woah don't put words in my mouth, you should go look up the predictions thread...

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm on a 2 season hotstreak predicting A&M's record...

I'm not predicting your record. I'm saying you should be HAPPY to have 5 or more wins given how bad that roster is going to be next year. Aggy may go winless at home, that's a very REAL possibility.

Problem is, if you guys win 5 games.....Sumlin will be on the hotseat. Two seasons of .500 or less ball and he's gone. A&M is a coaching graveyard. If you want Sumlin to be successful, he's going to need 4 years at LEAST. I don't see him getting that much time.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't want them to fire sherman to begin with...

This is the problem I have with Sumlin.....to me, he's Sherman 2.0

I don't get why you would fire him just to hire Sumlin. Now, Sumlin COULD become the next Bob Stoops.....or he could be the next Willingham. I'm not seeing in his resume what makes him a good coach, but the "experts" all seem to think different.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I like about Sumlin... who knows how good of a QB Keenum would have been in any other system?

Ask Art Briles, I'm sure he knows. People were all over Sumlin this year, a man that's 2-2 vs RICE, a man thats never won CUSA, a conference with 3 teams over .500! I just don't get it. He has a losing record to teams at or above .500, and he has zero 'signature' wins.

I just don't get it. I also don't get why A&M fans think he's a great recruiter......WHO has he ever recruited worth a damn at UH? Hell, when he was at OU, who were "his" guys?

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well..Good Luck with Sumlin. I don't think this will end well for Aggies, but good luck anyway.

in latest news - i saw a tweet this morning that they may now be going after Mike Stoops to be DC there. That would be a good thing.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it appears that the Arky game will be back at jerry world this year.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it appears that the Arky game will be back at jerry world this year.

yeah and it's a shame. Arky wants that game there for recruiting purposes, but Jerry world just isn't a good venue for college games, especially if you bring the band. Acoustics are TERRIBLE there. Great pro venue tho