• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The A&M Coaching search

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This just in... Richt to leave UGA to be OC at Kansas with Weiss.

He'll sign a 7 year contract, but leave after two years to do missionary work with Tebow (who will have retired by then, after winning 2 Super Bowls).

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, they interviewed Petersen, Fedora, Sumlin, Calhoun, all over 8 days ago......let rumors fly......and hired the guy everyone expected them to anyway 8 days ago.

WOW. Sumlin is perfect for them too.....he's 11-13 vs teams at or above .500 for his career. He'll fit in perfectly at A&M

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, they were laughed at by Petersen, Fedora, Sumlin, Calhoun, all over 8 days ago......let rumors fly......and hired the guy everyone expected them to anyway 8 days ago.

WOW. Sumlin is perfect for them too.....he's 11-13 vs teams at or above .500 for his career. He'll fit in perfectly at A&M

FIFY

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The thing is, they REALLY don't get why they aren't a top tier program or destination job, they really don't. Most of the fanbase that posts on message boards seems to think that opening was the best out there by a large margin. It's utterly amazing how out of touch with reality that fanbase is.

huskers1217

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.89
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UH has announced that Sumlin has told the team that he is leaving them, but did not say where

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The thing is, they REALLY don't get why they aren't a top tier program or destination job, they really don't. Most of the fanbase that posts on message boards seems to think that opening was the best out there by a large margin. It's utterly amazing how out of touch with reality that fanbase is.

They are going to be a doormat in the SEC. A well paid one but still a doormat.

Given their expectations I don't see ANY coach lasting there more than 3-4 years.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
A little town called none of ya god damn bidness
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe you guys got worked up about an obviously false rumor. Yeah, Richt is going to leave his division winning team for a team in the same conference in a harder division. :L Regardless of the talent level of either team, that's not a smart move. A&M won't be a doormat, but they will go 6-6 next year.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't believe you guys got worked up about an obviously false rumor. Yeah, Richt is going to leave his division winning team for a team in the same conference in a harder division. :L Regardless of the talent level of either team, that's not a smart move. A&M won't be a doormat, but they will go 6-6 next year.

They'll be a doormat. They may win 3 OOC games, and beat Vandy/Ole Miss/MSU/Kentucky, whichever 3 they play.....and those games are not gimmes given the roster you will go into the SEC with.

Let's not even discuss the defense. A&M is TOAST. I see fools on Texags expecting 8 wins next year, Sumlin is going to be a sacrificial lamb.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll be a doormat. They may win 3 OOC games, and beat Vandy/Ole Miss/MSU/Kentucky, whichever 3 they play.....and those games are not gimmes given the roster you will go into the SEC with.

Let's not even discuss the defense. A&M is TOAST. I see fools on Texags expecting 8 wins next year, Sumlin is going to be a sacrificial lamb.

You know nothing of A&M's D. A&M has a great run D and their pass D is terrible because of all of the aggressive zone blitzes deruyter calls. How many heavy passing teams are there in the SEC? Oh yeah, 1.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell, if you watch the Arky games, almost all of their completions are in holes in the zone when A&M was blitzing...

Shut up, fool. You lose 7 starters off you CRAPTASTIC defense. Where do they breed you morons???

goDAWGSsicem

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just thought it was funny. Almost as funny as the Richt to Miami rumors earlier this year.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you're one of the worst trolls I've seen. I'm a moron eh?

What's your major/degree in, friend?

Yes, you are a moron. Your defense ranked as one of the worst in D1, AND you're losing 7 starters......but they're going to be lights out in the SEC, right?

And for the record, I have a Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering. Now please, stop posting if you're going to continually prove you don't even know much about your own team.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are a moron. Your defense ranked as one of the worst in D1, AND you're losing 7 starters......but they're going to be lights out in the SEC, right?

And for the record, I have a Bachelors of Science in Electrical Engineering. Now please, stop posting if you're going to continually prove you don't even know much about your own team.

LOL Electrical Engineering? Oh wow, that's impressive. Nice Bachelors' degree too, not good enough to go to graduate school?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL Electrical Engineering? Oh wow, that's impressive. Nice Bachelors' degree too, not good enough to go to graduate school?

Decided I liked feeding my family, perhaps one day I'll go back to graduate school.

However, this doesn't excuse your blatant ignorance about the Aggies. If it's one thing I've consistently seen from Aggy fans, its that you guys have no clue whatsoever just how deep the rabbit hole goes. You guys are getting pimped by the SEC, and just can't put 2+2 together. They scheduled every power team in the conference to go to A&M in the first season, just to r*pe you idiots of any quality recruits in your area!

Sumlin isn't even a great recruiter, has to compete with Mack, Stoops, Miles, Saban, Petrino, Muschamp.......I'd say he's going to lose pretty much ALL those battles. You guys WILL BE DOORMATS.

And everyone sees the truth of this but Aggy fans. You killed your own program willngly out of spite because you weren't good enough to get your own network or win the Big 12? Wow.

ChiefWhiteHorse

Scrofula
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Decided I liked feeding my family, perhaps one day I'll go back to graduate school.

However, this doesn't excuse your blatant ignorance about the Aggies. If it's one thing I've consistently seen from Aggy fans, its that you guys have no clue whatsoever just how deep the rabbit hole goes. You guys are getting pimped by the SEC, and just can't put 2+2 together. They scheduled every power team in the conference to go to A&M in the first season, just to r*pe you idiots of any quality recruits in you area!

Sumlin isn't even a great recruiter, has to compete with Mack, Stoops, Miles, Saban, Petrino, Muschamp.......I'd say he's going to lose pretty much ALL those battles. You guys WILL BE DOORMATS.

And everyone sees the truth of this but Aggy fans. You killed your own program willngly out of spite because you weren't good enough to get your own network or win the Big 12? Wow.

I like how you "know" aggie football inside and out. I'm aware of the players A&M is losing, and I stand by what I said. I didn't realize you had clairvoyant abilities.

Seriously though, lol @ bragging about a bachelor's degree.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like how you "know" aggie football inside and out. I'm aware of the players A&M is losing, and I stand by what I said. I didn't realize you had clairvoyant abilities.

Seriously though, lol @ bragging about a bachelor's degree.

Not bragging. YOU asked what degree I had. LOL at you for wanting to know.

Seriously. If you honestly think guys that weren't good enough to start on one of the worst defenses in the nation are going to shut down teams in the SEC, I just don't know what to tell you. You're breaking in 7 new starters. I didn't think Aggy fans could be this stupid, but here you are......showing the board just how crazy and out of touch with reality you guys are.....good job!