• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not some breakthrough to say maybe 2 short guards cannot play together.......though I would also say if we could somehow add a stud SF with them we are at worse a strong contender to come out of East. Not saying easy to do that only to show you can win with those 2.

Hell, drop them both on the Lakers before the playoffs this year they are still playing.

Lol ya think

Do the Lakers keep D Lo and Reaves in this absurd premise or they swapping lol

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He sure got a lot out of Wemby, duncan, Robinson, Kawhi, Ginobili and Parker. But those might be guys who were going to be great anywhere.

Has he ever done what you are saying with a guy like Trae (not saying he hasn't but cannot think of anyone)?

Not many guys are ultra athletic but give zero shits on defense

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol ya think

Do the Lakers keep D Lo and Reaves in this absurd premise or they swapping lol
The absurd premise is simply to show it's absurd to think you cannot win with both Garland and Mitchell. I mean, many said same of Lillard and CJ but they had some success. I'm thinking if they had current Mobley and Allen to clean up their messes on D instead of Nurk (who barely played) as their 3rd best player they may have made more noise.

But sure, a bigger guard who could shoot and play D would be better (or SF).

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not many guys are ultra athletic but give zero shits on defense
Yep...and maybe Pop can change him but I don't see it. Maybe he has done this with someone before...though again cannot think of anyone (perhaps not level of bad D like Trae of course).

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The absurd premise is simply to show it's absurd to think you cannot win with both Garland and Mitchell. I mean, many said same of Lillard and CJ but they had some success. I'm thinking if they had current Mobley and Allen to clean up their messes on D instead of Nurk (who barely played) as their 3rd best player they may have made more noise.

But sure, a bigger guard who could shoot and play D would be better (or SF).

Come on dt. Lebron is a Swiss army knife that is 1 of 1. If you could add Bridges to what you have that would be amazing but that is impossible. You're going to have to give up Garland to get the wing you want.

We've seen this story twice now and they've gotten beaten twice on some major disparities around wing play and defense.

I do think they go to 6 games if healthy this series but what's really the difference

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep...and maybe Pop can change him but I don't see it. Maybe he has done this with someone before...though again cannot think of anyone (perhaps not level of bad D like Trae of course).

Pairing him with Wemby is a good mix at least.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Come on dt. Lebron is a Swiss army knife that is 1 of 1. If you could add Bridges to what you have that would be amazing but that is impossible. You're going to have to give up Garland to get the wing you want.

We've seen this story twice now and they've gotten beaten twice on some major disparities around wing play and defense.

I do think they go to 6 games if healthy this series but what's really the difference

I'm not saying has to be Lebron or even Bridges but a decent shooter/defender. Again I can agree might need Garland to get stud to elite level but may not need that.

as to this playoff we lost and did not have Allen, Mitchell and Levert and you seem to think healthy they take the best team to 6. what's the diff? That best team has Brown and Tatum who they have been building around since Lebron was still here AND are in their prime. Mitchell may be in his prime but we have had 2 seasons to build with him and the rest of our top players are 2-6 years from best seasons. Guess the question is IF they stayed together can the rest get there while Mitchell is still a star player.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cavs will not care where he wants to go and will trade where can get offer....but have to think team trading for him would like to know if he's dtay and why would Mitchell want to go to Brooklyn minus Bridges?

I also wonder if Bridges is a guy who can score on a bad team (does play D and a position of need so that helps).

I mean he scored for a team that made the finals….

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or you swing for the fence by dealing Mitchell and add a very good wing that way. Regardless that is what is needed. Going into year 3 of this with those 2 is wasting everyone's time.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the big problem that comes with trying to trade KAT. Is finding something that makes sense for both teams.

I would HOPE for more than just Garland. But the Wolves really might have to just settle. I certainly dont think they will be able to generate a bidding war.

The older, far superior Cba would’ve given you more options

I think okc is a fun spot for him

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The older, far superior Cba would’ve given you more options

I think okc is a fun spot for him
If you are talking about Towns you are batshit crazy, not happening

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you are talking about Towns you are batshit crazy, not happening

You seem awfully sure for a guy who fits them perfectly

Or you can enjoy filipowski I guess

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem awfully sure for a guy who fits them perfectly

Or you can enjoy filipowski I guess
No betas needed or wanted in the OKC, and he’s not even a beta

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Garland for Ingram and a first.

Done and done.

If it doesn't work the Cavs can look to move him at the deadline as an expiring for a different piece.