• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s funny cause everything that I did post came to fruition and you’re not man enough to admit it

lol.

Not even close

Most of what you wrote was captain obvious stuff.

Ntilikina is a bust.

Fizdale going to get fired.

Really?

Teams that lose 50 games get coaches fired.

Doesn’t always mean it is the coaches’ fault. Usually isn’t.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you keep digging yourself deeper, why?

Fizdale was fired and has not been rehired since as a head coach.

And that still doesn’t mean what you want it to mean.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re outsmarting yourself bigley
Really not.

You completely fail to grasp the fact that losing coaches get fired in the NBA whether it is their fault or not.

Most of them don’t get another chance unless they had significant success somewhere else.

Most of the things you claim that you “got right” is only because you continuously make false assumptions about why things play out the way they do.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really not.

You completely fail to grasp the fact that losing coaches get fired in the NBA whether it is their fault or not.

Most of them don’t get another chance unless they had significant success somewhere else.

Most of the things you claim that you “got right” is only because you continuously make false assumptions about why things play out the way they do.
YOU are failing to grasp that Fizdale was not a good coach regardless of the roster he had.

And that is why imo , and it’s seems the NBA ‘s opinion that he is not a good head coach. No one has hired him when many have been hired since he’s firing.

false assumptions?

lol, the Knicks are going to the 2nd round totally based upon what I said about the league, how all the injuries , and load mgmt nonsense that teams with superstars will fall behind , and a team like the Knicks with a coach who stresses fundamentals, with a challenged roster, like they have, could sneak in and do some damage. Which has happened beating the better team , the 6ers!

Let's see how you spin that one …

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU are failing to grasp that Fizdale was not a good coach regardless of the roster he had.

And that is why imo , and it’s seems the NBA ‘s opinion that he is not a good head coach. No one has hired him when many have been hired since he’s firing.

false assumptions?

lol, the Knicks are going to the 2nd round totally based upon what I said about the league, how all the injuries , and load mgmt nonsense that teams with superstars will fall behind , and a team like the Knicks with a coach who stresses fundamentals, with a challenged roster, like they have, could sneak in and do some damage. Which has happened beating the better team , the 6ers!

Let's see how you spin that one …

This happens all the time though.

You aren’t saying anything earth shattering here. There are often lesser teams that get through the first 2 rounds and then lose when they face a healthy better team.

My problem isn’t that I am outsmarting myself.

My problem is that I am trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who suffered traumatic brain injury from repeated clip boards to the head.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This happens all the time though.

You aren’t saying anything earth shattering here. There are often lesser teams that get through the first 2 rounds and then lose when they face a healthy better team.

My problem isn’t that I am outsmarting myself.

My problem is that I am trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone who suffered traumatic brain injury from repeated clip boards to the head.
I never said I did say anything earth shattering, it was common sense, something you struggle with. There’s more to this game other than being book smart my friend.

And as far as having an intelligent conversation, sorry, I was balancing/pursuing a job, education, professional career at 15 years old.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said I did say anything earth shattering, it was common sense, something you struggle with. There’s more to this game other than being book smart my friend.

And as far as having an intelligent conversation, sorry, I was balancing/pursuing a job, education, professional career at 15 years old.

It is common sense.

And you and I are talking past each other.

Winning a playoff series or even 2 doesn’t really matter to me if my team doesn’t have a realistic chance to win the whole thing.

And you don’t seem to think the Knicks can do that.

So go ahead and celebrate your team being pretty good all you want.

But stop trying to pretend like you know anything that others here don’t.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is common sense.

And you and I are talking past each other.

Winning a playoff series or even 2 doesn’t really matter to me if my team doesn’t have a realistic chance to win the whole thing.

And you don’t seem to think the Knicks can do that.

So go ahead and celebrate your team being pretty good all you want.

But stop trying to pretend like you know anything that others here don’t.
wow. Ok

WTF are you talking about ?

The Knicks probably won’t get passed the best offense in the league, the pacers

They for sure ain’t gettin past the Celtics so stop your Trump actin childish shit!

As far as Knowing more shit, it’s not knowin more , it’s experiencin more

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow. Ok

WTF are you talking about ?

The Knicks probably won’t get passed the best offense in the league, the pacers

They for sure ain’t gettin past the Celtics so stop your Trump actin childish shit!

As far as Knowing more shit, it’s not knowin more , it’s experiencin more

You didn’t play basketball dude.

You have far less experience in basketball that I do.

It isn’t close.

You don’t know this game.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn’t play basketball dude.

You have far less experience in basketball that I do.

It isn’t close.

You don’t know this game.
Yes I did play basketball, MVP of team after only playin 3 years of organized ball. Was coached by the most fanatical coaches in the country. Had an offer to play both in colleges, small school for basketball, drafted out of high school for baseball. So the path was baseball.

What I was forced to learn about basketball, at both ends of the court , I have forgotten more than you’ll ever know.

Under such incredible pressure, I’d come home and my dad was why didn’t you do this or that? he couldn’t understand that everything we did on the court was a set play and that if I went outside of it I was beatin! And that’s a fact.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gonna have to disagree with you here.

Traumatic brain injury requires a brain.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I did play basketball, MVP of team after only playin 3 years of organized ball. Was coached by the most fanatical coaches in the country. Had an offer to play both in colleges, small school for basketball, drafted out of high school for baseball. So the path was baseball.

What I was forced to learn about basketball, at both ends of the court , I have forgotten more than you’ll ever know.

Under such incredible pressure, I’d come home and my dad was why didn’t you do this or that? he couldn’t understand that everything we did on the court was a set play and that if I went outside of it I was beatin! And that’s a fact.

You played high school basketball for a Stone Age old school coach.

I don’t care where you claim to have had opportunities from. You didn’t take that path.

Saying you have more experience in basketball than me is like saying Scott Rolen had more basketball experience than Greg Popovich.

Same equivalent on a much higher level.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You played high school basketball for a Stone Age old school coach.

I don’t care where you claim to have had opportunities from. You didn’t take that path.

Saying you have more experience in basketball than me is like saying Scott Rolen had more basketball experience than Greg Popovich.

Same equivalent on a much higher level.
That is not what I’m sayin…at all

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jennifer Lawrence Reaction GIF

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is not what I’m sayin…at all

Because that would be stupid.

At least you can acknowledge how ridiculous a statement like that would be.

Your baseball career amounts to absolutely nothing when it comes to knowledge of basketball.