• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With that question it's clear you can't understand the numbers as well as a grown man should.
0>352
352>1,113
hope you were not being serious with that, kid.

Reread the comments and try again.

Just wow.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahh, judging by your earlier post, you are self-admittedly revealing that you have no retort and are resorting to attacks. Victory accepted.
You lost. You should have ignored it. You did nothing to even address the reality of the Lakers Whistle that is incredibly one sided.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incredibly one-sided by 2 fouls a game. Got it lol.
Nope. You’re being dismissive by reducing it to an average per game when most teams will fluctuate back and forth on a nightly basis with a foul shot advantage to disadvantage. You should have ignored it. All you’ve done is make the reality seem worse. That’s tough to do.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. You’re being dismissive by reducing it to an average per game when most teams will fluctuate back and forth on a nightly basis with a foul shot advantage to disadvantage. You should have ignored it. All you’ve done is make the reality seem worse. That’s tough to do.

Per game is the truth. Expanding it to a 2 year total is for shock value.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per game is the truth. Expanding it to a 2 year total is for shock value.
What is your 2 fouls per game thesis based on. The difference between Lakers and second team (Knicks) or median team, or team with the worst whistle?

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is your 2 fouls per game thesis based on. The difference between Lakers and second team (Knicks) or median team, or team with the worst whistle?
First 2 teams listed. I would guess the numbers won't be drastically different throughout the rest of the list, but I didn't look at the entire list.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol , tryin to rile up the gang with a post on the big board .

Fizdale with this current roster , team would be in the cellar

Not even close.

They wouldn’t be the 2 seed, but they would be a playoff team for sure.

This core is just so much better than what Fizdale had to work with.

And you continue to completely ignore the fact that you have repeatedly called for Thibs to be fired because you didn’t think he was doing a good job.

So which is it?

Thibs a pretty good coach?

Or maybe you are just super impulsive and don’t know what you want.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers surprised me a bit last night by starting strong, but again Ham got outcoached in the 2nd half (no answers whatsoever) and DLo might as well have skipped the whole game from the bench, not just that late huddle.

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close.

They wouldn’t be the 2 seed, but they would be a playoff team for sure.

This core is just so much better than what Fizdale had to work with.

And you continue to completely ignore the fact that you have repeatedly called for Thibs to be fired because you didn’t think he was doing a good job.

So which is it?

Thibs a pretty good coach?

Or maybe you are just super impulsive and don’t know what you want.
Nice deflection…

Fizdale is not a head coach, the league says so, not just myself.

Thibs callin for his firing , lol, pathetic. That’s all you got? Me callin for thibs to be fired is like callin Embiid to be ejected from last nights game, a moment of frustration .

And BTW Thibs ain’t no genius. He has his players conditioned, and having them have each others back . No attitudes, heart and soul . He’s got the right bunch to execute his agenda. He’s a good coach. Not great.

And very nice of you to continually ignore what you said about Thibs draining his players during the reg season, am I lying about that too? Do they look wiped out?

You may articulate yourself well about this game, but you have no clue about the games culture.

You are the Tim McCarver of basketball.
‘ In my view the catcher would not have caught the foul tip if the catcher did not have his glove in the right spot,

Last edited:

Pastafazul

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the NBA have a governing body like the NHL to review an attempt to injure , cause ain’t nobody but a classless , not all, philly fan who thinks not only he, embiid should have been ejected but also at least a 1 game suspension for that act. Shame on the refs for not havin the cayhones to do it.

I dont get the restraint that Robinson showed after that. Most would have gotten up and at least attempted to knocked his azz out for that. Might of straighten out that wandering right eye of his .

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does the NBA have a governing body like the NHL to review an attempt to injure , cause ain’t nobody but a classless , not all, philly fan who thinks not only he, embiid should have been ejected but also at least a 1 game suspension for that act. Shame on the refs for not havin the cayhones to do it.

I dont get the restraint that Robinson showed after that. Most would have gotten up and at least attempted to knocked his azz out for that. Might of straighten out that wandering right eye of his .
I really think you and cane should join forces and start a podcast.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice deflection…

Fizdale is not a head coach, the league says so, not just myself.

Thibs callin for his firing , lol, pathetic. That’s all you got? Me callin for thibs to be fired is like callin Embiid to be ejected from last nights game, a moment of frustration .

And BTW Thibs ain’t no genius. He has his players conditioned, and having them have each others back . No attitudes, heart and soul . He’s got the right bunch to execute his agenda. He’s a good coach. Not great.

And very nice of you to continually ignore what you said about Thibs draining his players during the reg season, am I lying about that too? Do they look wiped out?

You may articulate yourself well about this game, but you have no clue about the games culture.

You are the Tim McCarver of basketball.
‘ In my view the catcher would not have caught the foul tip if the catcher did not have his glove in the right spot,

Everything in this post is wrong.