• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Curry, Kuminga and the welcome back kotter rook are the only true safe guys right?
Safe from what?

CP3 won't be back, Klay is an FA and will test the waters, Orlando a rumor, Dray and Curry under contract 2 more years, Wiggins who knows, under contract, trade piece?

TJD and Podz and Kuminga will be fun if they turn into something but no lock certainties with any of them.

Too soon to know, I hope they bring Klay back.

It's a team on the decline, from a very high place for a very long time. I'm cool with it, had a really fun ride as a fan. Still fun watching them, just not expecting rings.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe from what?

CP3 won't be back, Klay is an FA and will test the waters, Orlando a rumor, Dray and Curry under contract 2 more years, Wiggins who knows, under contract, trade piece?

TJD and Podz and Kuminga will be fun if they turn into something but no lock certainties with any of them.

It's a team on the decline, from a very high place for a very long time. I'm cool with it, had a really fun ride as a fan. Still fun watching them, just not expecting rings.

They should try like hell to trade Draymond for whatever they can get. I don't expect much return, but it doesn't matter. He's not worth it anymore. Any stats in his favor, and there are some good advanced and line up stats for him, are fool's gold. It sucks to let go, but they need to cast off every Dynasty member not named Curry and retool.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dubs need more from Kuminga.
Gotta let the game come to him.
Dude is playing too tentative.
Fuck Kuminga. His goofy ass jumped on Embiid’s knee. Now that bitch is making tee times. Wait…not likely…weird fuck probably doesn’t even golf like a normal man.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe from what?

That is the right attitude to have for a fan of a former dynasty.

Enjoy the good nights and remember the past times with the group you have.

They aren’t contending again any time soon no matter what path they take in the immediate future.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Silver promised Zion his own personal Wonka factory if he faked injury

He wasn't even limping off the court. Has to be a terrible look with his teammates with Alvarado rolling both ankles and not even coming off the court.

I didn't see it as a hamstring. He did seem to hold his gut/side a bit walking off, maybe it was a core injury?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MIP implies starter in the league's eyes apparently.
I don’t know what it implies. In what world does anyone consider Coby White a better basketball player than Tyrese Maxey? And yet the voting has been nip and tuck for this award.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t know what it implies. In what world does anyone consider Coby White a better basketball player than Tyrese Maxey? And yet the voting has been nip and tuck for this award.

Did Maxey play enough games to be eligible?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Maxey play enough games to be eligible?
Yep. He played 70. Coby White is only in the mix because he gets Lavine’s minutes and shots on an under .500 10 seed. I can’t believe this is even going to be as close as it is. Maybe it’s too early to project and the Anti-Sixers Mass Holes at the Ringer is swinging the early vote unduly.

I have to say, this award is meaningless if they pick Coby Fucking White over Tyrese Maxey.

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,171.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. He played 70. Coby White is only in the mix because he gets Lavine’s minutes and shots on an under .500 10 seed. I can’t believe this is even going to be as close as it is. Maybe it’s too early to project and the Anti-Sixers Mass Holes at the Ringer is swinging the early vote unduly.

I have to say, this award is meaningless if they pick Coby Fucking White over Tyrese Maxey.
Maxey definitely deserves it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coby deserves a mention though (and he's coming from a far lower starting point)

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe from what?

They need to hit on another late pick

Not gonna be easy

I would both guys go and reset your tax

The time to make a move with their salaries was 2 months ago

It’s gonna be hard to find a match now with Wiggins deal underwater anyway

You could just keep Paul and looney on expiring deals and make them plus 3 firsts as an offer

But that still leaves you short for guys like bridges since NYK and hou could offer more anyway

Trying for cam if the nets do trade bridges would be fun

But is that enough to sell your future for?

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Coby deserves a mention though (and he's coming from a far lower starting point)

I disagree

For 2 reasons

1) maxey broke out last year and had a better case last year

2) giving it to guys on rookie deals is stupid, just like when wemby wins this thing next year or the year after that will be impossibly dumb