• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys really need a 4th center
Conley, KAT, and Reid all have over 40% on 5 attempts a game. Walker Alexander is 39% on 4. KAT is the only one of the group that has real gravity about him, but they shoot ok as a team overall.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really if the authorities wanted to push forward with charges. They didn't though.
The authorities would have hit the same obstacle I just described (and they did).

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it, but in his mind he had literally every reason to think she was. Nothing was ever coming of it, like people with sense knew when they saw how it was handled. People can continue to be stupid, it really doesn’t matter at this point. To look at it like it was something that he just did on purpose is a simpleton view though.

You don’t know that.

You are projecting based on what you think, and what you want to be true.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don’t know that.

You are projecting based on what you think, and what you want to be true.
It doesn’t matter what I want to be true, I mean if I did even. You know what I want? I want people to be treated fairly. You think it’s right that the same people that like to poke fun about what ended up being a pretty innocent mistake, on his part anyway, will go sit and watch a guy like Bridges play and just sit in silence? Come on man. Here’s what I know. If this was anything more than what it has been said to be the Thunder would have dealt with it differently. End of story.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn’t matter what I want to be true, I mean if I did even. You know what I want? I want people to be treated fairly. You think it’s right that the same people that like to poke fun about what ended up being a pretty innocent mistake, on his part anyway, will go sit and watch a guy like Bridges play and just sit in silence? Come on man. Here’s what I know. If this was anything more than what it has been said to be the Thunder would have dealt with it differently. End of story.
I guess now it’s Bridges turn to be in your cross hairs. It’s crazy that you HAVE to do two things at the same time:
1. Excuse away behavior of players because they play for your team.
2. Engage in virtue signaling while you’re doing it to make it seem like you are beyond reproach and others are POS while you are in the midst of defending a guy who fucked a teenager.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess now it’s Bridges turn to be in your cross hairs. It’s crazy that you HAVE to do two things at the same time:
1. Excuse away behavior of players because they play for your team.
2. Engage in virtue signaling while you’re doing it to make it seem like you are beyond reproach and others are POS while you are in the midst of defending a guy who fucked a teenager.
Man you should have been a shrink. I only brought up Bridges to try to bring some sense into what really happened here, which wasn’t a whole hell of a lot.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well between the Thunder and the Twolves that’s how it’s going to be for the forseeable future
Nuggets aren't exactly old. You still have to deal with them for a few more years.

And I like that all three teams are in what the NBA considers minor markets and have built their teams primarily through trades and drafts.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you should have been a shrink.
Nah. This isn’t some esoteric shit. It’s normal human behavior. It’s an attempt to shift the narrative on to someone else. You don’t have to be Sigmund Freud to see that shit.
I only brought up Bridges to try to bring some sense into what really happened here, which wasn’t a whole hell of a lot.
You brought up Bridges so you could get that virtue signal in : “look this situation is worse than the other.”

My ex brother in law cheated on my sister and walked out on two kids and their marriage. However, he wasn’t responsible for 19 million deaths in Europe in WW2 like Hitler was so maybe I’m just misjudging the guy who fucked up my sister’s life.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah. This isn’t some esoteric shit. It’s normal human behavior. It’s an attempt to shift the narrative on to someone else. You don’t have to be Sigmund Freud to see that shit.

You brought up Bridges so you could get that virtue signal in : “look this situation is worse than the other.”

My ex brother in law cheated on my sister and walked out on two kids and their marriage. However, he wasn’t responsible for 19 million deaths in Europe in WW2 like Hitler was so maybe I’m just misjudging the guy who fucked up my sister’s life.
It’s just sad that someone that could apply themselves for good chooses to act the way you do. You don’t know anything close to what you think you do, not in what really matters you don’t. I’ll keep bringing up facts, you do what you do.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s just sad that someone that could apply themselves for good chooses to act the way you do.
This is you being Thunder again. I didn’t fuck a 15 year old. I’m not that guy. I’m just pointing out that you’re deflecting and now it’s me “acting the way I do”.
You don’t know anything close to what you think you do, not in what really matters you don’t. I’ll keep bringing up facts, you do what you do.
He slept with a 15 year old girl. He plays for the Thunder. You explain it away and excuse it. Then you trash others, posters, other athletes, etc…to close your comments because you need to get that virtue signaling in.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 142,300.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is you being Thunder again. I didn’t fuck a 15 year old. I’m not that guy. I’m just pointing out that you’re deflecting and now it’s me “acting the way I do”.

He slept with a 15 year old girl. He plays for the Thunder. You explain it away and excuse it. Then you trash others, posters, other athletes, etc…to close your comments because you need to get that virtue signaling in.
Ok there little man, your opinion is on record.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,063.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Talk to your priest about that, keep a safe distance though.
And because I’m a Roman Catholic, I can’t be critical of the bad decision making of others.
- Thunder Rules