• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @mick7-1961 have you been to Ireland?

If not or if you have......are you going again anytime soon?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

Harden’s market value just doesn’t bring enough back to help the 6ers contend.

So they don’t want to accept fair market value in return.

They want someone to drastically overpay for Harden.
Welcome back, I’ve been trying to tell them just that lol

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

@fightinfunbags is in the denial stage.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Tre Mann has made the Thunder team. Robinson Earle didn’t help himself missing an absolute layup to tie at the buzzer today.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know it's only preseason but bam and tyler are cooking

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 0.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah.

The Holiday deal is a template for what the value is. If it’s not there, it’s close. Holiday went for two picks and two rotation worthy players. The idea that it’s asking for the sun moon and stars to say Terence Mann along with a first and a swap plus salary to complete to deal is drastically overpaying is really off.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Holiday deal is a template for what the value is. If it’s not there, it’s close. Holiday went for two picks and two rotation worthy players. The idea that it’s asking for the sun moon and stars to say Terence Mann along with a first and a swap plus salary to complete to deal is drastically overpaying is really off.

Here is the real. People respect Jrue more and value him more

I hear your point but due to people not trusting/valuing Harden as much, can't expect to get the same return that Jrue brought back for a possible rentl

DJ

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,586.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I hear your point but due to people not trusting/valuing Harden as much, can't expect to get the same return that Jrue brought back for a possible rentl
Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 0.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair. But at the same time, a contender just quit on him and the last time he was seen on the floor he was asked to be a stopper and guard the best guy on the floor and he was getting cooked.
Jrue could also be a rental. He has a player option next off season. I think 2 firsts and two players the caliber of Mann is definitely a trade that when you compare it to 1 draft pick, a swap, Mann, and salary when Sixers will already have to flat out cut bodies is definitely a lesser deal than Holiday. The difference between Harden and Jrue isn’t vast. I think that’s reflected here in the differences.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 0.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair. But at the same time, a contender just quit on him and the last time he was seen on the floor he was asked to be a stopper and guard the best guy on the floor and he was getting cooked.

Jrue could also be a rental. He has a player option next off season. I think 2 firsts and two players the caliber of Mann is definitely a trade that when you compare it to 1 draft pick, a swap, Mann, and salary when Sixers will already have to flat out cut bodies is definitely a lesser deal than Holiday. The difference between Harden and Jrue isn’t vast. I think that’s reflected here in the differences.
Sixers will already have to cut one guy based on current roster. That’s a dude who walks with nothing coming back. Now you send one body in Harden and Mann comes. That means there’s still 30 million of player coming back. Sixers have to take back 40 from Clippers cause Clippers can’t add any salary. That’s likely Morris getting cut and one more current guy on roster. Batum or RoCo would be the other guy going coming back with Morris. They either pick a guy who can play a role or they pick RoCo to cut. Essentially they’re trading Harden for Mann straight up getting a distant 1st and a distant swap.

We’re saying that’s a drastic overpay for Harden?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 0.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t blame Morey for not taking that. You put together Tobias Harris 39 million expiring, the swap from this deal plus a swap of your own, a first from them plus their own first….
That’s Harris 39 million 2 firsts and 2 swaps…you aren’t getting a big dog to pair with Maxey and Embiid.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sixers will already have to cut one guy based on current roster. That’s a dude who walks with nothing coming back. Now you send one body in Harden and Mann comes. That means there’s still 30 million of player coming back. Sixers have to take back 40 from Clippers cause Clippers can’t add any salary. That’s likely Morris getting cut and one more current guy on roster. Batum or RoCo would be the other guy going coming back with Morris. They either pick a guy who can play a role or they pick RoCo to cut. Essentially they’re trading Harden for Mann straight up getting a distant 1st and a distant swap.

No one seems to really want him at the Sixers asking price. He's an expensive quitter who can't be counted on in the playoffs.

You can keep posting this stuff, but you're starting to sound like some Lakers fans who thought the Lakers could get a king's ransom for Westbrook.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I believe Celtics took on a little salary.

It’s just less this year

Next year I think it’s zero because the nba Apparently hates trades

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 0.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No one seems to really want him at the Sixers asking price. He's an expensive quitter who can't be counted on in the playoffs.

You can keep posting this stuff, but you're starting to sound like some Lakers fans who thought the Lakers could get a king's ransom for Westbrook.
This isn’t a king’s ransom for a guy who was 21 and 10 last year. People are irrational here with their hatred of Harden. In fact, the only group of fans here who have a better PG than Harden are the Celtics fans or the girls basketball writer because Holiday is a two way player and Halliburton is an up and comer . Harden would be the best option at PG on the Lakers, the Clippers, the Wizards, the Heat, the Knicks, the Raptors, the Warriors and yes even the Sixers.