• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you spell slander?
Sure can.
S
L
A
N
D
E
R

In order to establish this he would have to:
1. Prove that a person with malice knowingly spread false witness against him.
2. Show that he was damaged financially
3. Prove that the accusation is false - ergo prove he didn’t sleep with a 15 year old girl.

It’s very difficult for a public figure to make these claims successfully. It’s cool. You’re angry and you’re talking out your ass. You made a declaration that’s insane and doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. Not your fault. We live in a litigious society where people feel like they have a right to waste the courts time with inane stupid shit. This is a great example of this.

“He should sue”

Bwahahahahaha!

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure can.
S
L
A
N
D
E
R

3. Prove that the accusation is false - ergo prove he didn’t sleep with a 15 year old girl.

It’s very difficult for a public figure to make these claims successfully. It’s cool. You’re angry and you’re talking out your ass. You made a declaration that’s insane and doesn’t stand up to scrutiny. Not your fault. We live in a litigious society where people feel like they have a right to waste the courts time with inane stupid shit. This is a great example of this.

“He should sue”

Bwahahahahaha!
I said I’m confident he is glad it’s over but there was horrific stuff said about him that it seems was not true. As for the 15 stuff, shit happens, she put herself in that situation. Unfortunately at 19 he wasn’t wise enough to see through it. People make mistakes, time to move on and it would seem all of the parties have.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure can.
S
L
A
N
D
E
R

“He should sue”

Bwahahahahaha!
@thunderc I caught a body

IMG_3904.gif

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said I’m confident he is glad it’s over but there was horrific stuff said about him that it seems was not true. As for the 15 stuff, shit happens, she put herself in that situation. Unfortunately at 19 he wasn’t wise enough to see through it. People make mistakes, time to move on and it would seem all of the parties have.
So you still think he has grounds for a law suit even after I explained it all to you?

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess I won’t bother trying to watch any of the Raptors Heat game

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My gosh Luka, you got family watching

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few different things that could have happened with the Josh Giddey case...

Yes, it could simply be that he wrote a big check to the family to make it go away. But that would make the whole family pretty scuzzy. When my daughters were under 18, if something like that happened to one of them, there is no check big enough to stop me from doing everything possible to throw them in jail.

It's also possible, maybe even most likely, that she had a fake I.D. or knew someone at the club, got in and lied about her age. If she admitted that, it would damage any case against him. Additionally, the family may be embarrassed at her behavior and just as eager for this to go away as Giddey.

As for "dating", it would certainly not be surprising for a 15–17-year-old girl who just bagged an NBA player to claim they were "dating". Hell, it would almost be a surprise if she didn't make that claim.

The girl and her family apparently aren't cooperating, the police have closed their investigation, the Thunder seem to be satisfied with whatever info they were given and unless I missed something, the NBA hasn't taken any action...seems like a nothing burger.

As for the smooth brains who are trying to act like they know "what really happened"...post your proof or stfu.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are a few different things that could have happened with the Josh Giddey case...

Yes, it could simply be that he wrote a big check to the family to make it go away. But that would make the whole family pretty scuzzy. When my daughters were under 18, if something like that happened to one of them, there is no check big enough to stop me from doing everything possible to throw them in jail.

It's also possible, maybe even most likely, that she had a fake I.D. or knew someone at the club, got in and lied about her age. If she admitted that, it would damage any case against him. Additionally, the family may be embarrassed at her behavior and just as eager for this to go away as Giddey.

As for "dating", it would certainly not be surprising for a 15–17-year-old girl who just bagged an NBA player to claim they were "dating". Hell, it would almost be a surprise if she didn't make that claim.

The girl and her family apparently aren't cooperating, the police have closed their investigation, the Thunder seem to be satisfied with whatever info they were given and unless I missed something, the NBA hasn't taken any action...seems like a nothing burger.

As for the smooth brains who are trying to act like they know "what really happened"...post your proof or stfu.
Yeah it’s over. You may have missed then but there was stuff out there about him cutting it off the next day after meeting her in a club. Some just want to see the worst in people. I’m trying not to do that and have to remind myself constantly of the click bait world we live in. I get too worked up with trolls, I thought I was perfect but that gives me something else to work on I guess. I’ll let everyone know when I’m back to normal.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

One of my friends was talking to her a girl and she said she was way older than she was. He found out she was almost 15, she didn’t look like it. She got angry and threatened to tell her dad, a police offer, after he told her she needs to stay the fuck away. Easy to call that bluff. She had a fake id and was even lying about her age on social media. Went so far as creating a different profile and everything. Bitches be crazy.

I don’t doubt she could have lied.
But I also don’t doubt he knew and he was stupid.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 15 year old "put herself in the situation" dude- not something you want to say. lol.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my friends was talking to her a girl and she said she was way older than she was. He found out she was almost 15, she didn’t look like it. She got angry and threatened to tell her dad, a police offer, after he told her she needs to stay the fuck away. Easy to call that bluff. She had a fake id and was even lying about her age on social media. Went so far as creating a different profile and everything. Bitches be crazy.

I don’t doubt she could have lied.
But I also don’t doubt he knew and he was stupid.

You lost me on "I also don't doubt he knew and he was stupid". Isn't part of the story that he ended it when he found out her age?

Not sure what else he was supposed to do. Especially since he was apparently only 19 himself.

And yeah, teenage girls these days do not look like teenage girls when I was a teenager. lol

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the 15 year old "put herself in the situation" dude- not something you want to say. lol.
I said it, I’ll say it again. She walked into an 18 and older club with a fake id. It appears nothing happens without that.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we all know what happened here- he fucked a kid- paid her off- she refused to talk to the cops- so there is no corroboration and the investigation had to come to an end.

Post your proof or stfu.