• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She’s actually really good at what she does in my opinion. She is NOT easy on the eyes though I agree. She’s become a follow for me though because she’s the Embiid Muse. Whenever Embiid talks, she’s the person he talks to. I don’t believe Embiid shit until I see Ramona run with something.

It’s just become so tiresome. These guys are 1A and 1B best players in the game right now.

Yea man...They're both great. I can see an argument for either one at this point. It's like arguing what your favorite color is at this point.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She’s actually really good at what she does in my opinion. She is NOT easy on the eyes though I agree. She’s become a follow for me though because she’s the Embiid Muse. Whenever Embiid talks, she’s the person he talks to. I don’t believe Embiid shit until I see Ramona run with something.

It’s just become so tiresome. These guys are 1A and 1B best players in the game right now.

and I don't want to come off as a dick but when your livelihood is your face and your voice maybe fuck around In a gym...hire a chef...stop smoking a carton of pall malls a week..idk.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a crappy game last night. Both teams played like crap (although some of that was good defense), the Lakers just played crappier.

Lakers color man Stu Lantz nailed it in the 3rd quarter when he (sarcastically) said: "And this continues to be a game that one of these teams is going to win". lol

The Lakers need to figure out the 1st quarter...doesn't seem to matter what lineup Ham puts out there, they can't win the 1st quarter. On the season, they win the other 3 quarters, which is the only reason they're hanging around .500 right now.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are already in need of outside shooting as we are in the bottom 5 in 3 pointers made.

We need to get a better guard that can consistently shoot from the perimeter.

If we do add a C I want Kelly Olynyk.
Go get Trent Jr

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and I don't want to come off as a dick but when your livelihood is your face and your voice maybe fuck around In a gym...hire a chef...stop smoking a carton of pall malls a week..idk.
That’s some cold shit…..lmfao

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Says Embiid hasn’t spoken about Jokic. Turns the segment into Embiid vs Jokic.
Anyone out of college still watch these shows? We'd just have espn on all day in the living room half the time, but it was background noise then and is only noise now. Hard to imagine real grown men watching these idiots chatter.

Mecca

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a crappy game last night. Both teams played like crap (although some of that was good defense), the Lakers just played crappier.

Lakers color man Stu Lantz nailed it in the 3rd quarter when he (sarcastically) said: "And this continues to be a game that one of these teams is going to win". lol

The Lakers need to figure out the 1st quarter...doesn't seem to matter what lineup Ham puts out there, they can't win the 1st quarter. On the season, they win the other 3 quarters, which is the only reason they're hanging around .500 right now.
Was Lebron sick?

I know he’s 39.

He’s not going to have it every night.

Still, something was really off.

Also, not to overreact to 30 games into that kids career….

But, y’all passed on Jaime for Hood-Shifino?

Ewwwwww…..at least for one night.

Let’s wait a year or two and revisit.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Lebron sick?

I know he’s 39.

On Lebron, not that I heard. I think it was just an off night for him. Too bad because if he just played at his usual level, they probably win the game.

Jacquez is definitely outperforming what most thought he'd be. Figured he'd be solid, but every time I've seen the Heat play, he seems to have a pretty big impact on the game. There are probably a few teams that are kicking themselves over not picking him.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was Lebron sick?

I know he’s 39.

kind of annoying to hear Ham cry about injuries.

The Cavs have had as bad an injury position as anyone and yet are still 19-15 somehow.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know as that he needs to be fired right now, but he does need to calm down on the lineup changes. Earlier in the season they were understandable because they had so many guys in and out with injuries.

But now that they are a bit healthier, he needs to pick a starting group and keep them together for more than 2-4 games at a time.

Overcoaching (which is what this seems like) can be as bad or worse than undercoaching.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea coaches don’t do that. Fans do
thats for sure.

I have bitched so much about the Browns injuries its ridiculous...lol......though- its just so frustrating that they are a solid team but their ceiling is hamstrung by so many key injuries. It is the NFL and guys get hurt- but - i mean- its just really fucking annoying.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't know as that he needs to be fired right now, but he does need to calm down on the lineup changes. Earlier in the season they were understandable because they had so many guys in and out with injuries.

But now that they are a bit healthier, he needs to pick a starting group and keep them together for more than 2-4 games at a time.

Overcoaching (which is what this seems like) can be as bad or worse than undercoaching.
LeBron is gonna want out soon.
IMG_3847.png

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last night was Embiid’s 15th. I posted a picture earlier with Wilt’s history of 30/10. It’s incredible and it speaks to the fact that he’s the most dominant player to have ever played in the NBA.

Yup

I can’t imagine how bad the teams were that he was on to not be more successful team wise

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The a lakers somehow shot 50 percent from 3 when they beat the Thunder a while back. Obviously that doesn’t happen often I guess.