• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, it’s the Clippers.

So, any minute the bottom can fall out of this thing.

But these guys actually like each other .

Everyone is happy except for PJ.

Even Bones is towing the line with all the DNPs.

The fucking robot was even hyped for Harden.

And bones and pj can be moved (and amir) to make those last adds

This team at least has a punchers chance

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen, it’s the Clippers.

So, any minute the bottom can fall out of this thing.

But these guys actually like each other .

Everyone is happy except for PJ.

Even Bones is towing the line with all the DNPs.

The fucking robot was even hyped for Harden.

The funny thing is they need world class humanitarian Jonathan Isaac

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No team with James Harden (or Kyrie Irving, or Ben Simmons) on it can ever be that.

I’m still mad at Danny for giving up the pick that could’ve been shai for kyrie

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m still mad at Danny for giving up the pick that could’ve been shai for kyrie

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid
Yeah... no doubt... hindsight is 20/20, though...

... I support Ainge taking a shot. That coulda/shoulda been a very fun team.

When Hayward went down to devastating injury in f'n G1 of that season... damn. :tsk: We were screwed regardless.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No team with James Harden (or Kyrie Irving, or Ben Simmons) on it can ever be that.

I don't know. They figured out a way to make Westbrook work and at least for now, appear to have done the same with Harden.

The 2 main questions at this point seem to be...can they stay healthy (especially Kawhi and PG) and is this sustainable?

We've seen Harden have good stretches like this before only to end up deciding he wasn't happy about something and reverting back to his iso ball.

If the Clippers have truly figured out how to keep Harden happy and can stay healthy, they'd have to be considered the favorites for the title, imo.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know. They figured out a way to make Westbrook work and at least for now, appear to have done the same with Harden.

The 2 main questions at this point seem to be...can they stay healthy (especially Kawhi and PG) and is this sustainable?

We've seen Harden have good stretches like this before only to end up deciding he wasn't happy about something and reverting back to his iso ball.

If the Clippers have truly figured out how to keep Harden happy and can stay healthy, they'd have to be considered the favorites for the title, imo.
The point is... that's a HUGE "if" and a guy like Harden with his extensive track-record shouldn't get any credit or benefit of the doubt.

It ain't even about the Clippers and what they do. They could do everything right and Harden can still go sideways at any time.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is... that's a HUGE "if" and a guy like Harden with his extensive track-record shouldn't get any credit or benefit of the doubt.

It ain't even about the Clippers and what they do. They could do everything right and Harden can still go sideways at any time.

Oh, I agree. I mean, there were stretches in Philly with Harden where they looked like contenders as well. We all saw what happened there.

My benefit of the doubt is more for the Clippers and Lue because they figured out how to make Westbrook work when no one else could.

The difference, of course, is that Westbrook never stopped playing his ass off and tried to fit. With as badly as things went for him with the Lakers...even his harshest critics never questioned his effort.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, fuck that sloth bitch.

But……goddamn….lol

I actually laughed when he made snow angels on the court after getting fouled on that 3.

They just taking turns cooking the Pacers.
They were on last night, Clips are playing well but damn, how about that Pacers defense. They can't stop a fly

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tobias Harris is gonna fuck up the plan. It’s almost impossible to deal him without taking on salary and poking away and next season’s cap space. I have praised the dude for being a pro at all times and being efficient. He’s been ass recently.