• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t really believe any Pacers fan feels sorry at all for the Pistons pile of crap they are leaving on the floor every night right now. And the current ineptitude from the owner through the 15th guy on the bench has absolutely nothing to do with the brawl. You gotta let that go as it is ancient history and simply enjoy the success that both your teams are having. Heads may explode if there is a Nuggets/Pacers Finals.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t really believe any Pacers fan feels sorry at all for the Pistons pile of crap they are leaving on the floor every night right now. And the current ineptitude from the owner through the 15th guy on the bench has absolutely nothing to do with the brawl. You gotta let that go as it is ancient history and simply enjoy the success that both your teams are having. Heads may explode if there is a Nuggets/Pacers Finals.

he conveniently forgets the Pistons made 4 straight ECF after that brawl.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that said... while it's nice to remember a time when Detroit was not shit it gives me no comfort.

This is inexplicably bad in light of their "rebuild" being over the same time frame as OKC and Orlando. There is zero chance Troy Weaver survives this nor should he.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that said... while it's nice to remember a time when Detroit was not shit it gives me no comfort.

This is inexplicably bad in light of their "rebuild" being over the same time frame as OKC and Orlando. There is zero chance Troy Weaver survives this nor should he.
What do you think Bogdanovic will command in a trade? Think you could get him for expiring contracts and a first round pick?

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you think Bogdanovic will command in a trade? Think you could get him for expiring contracts and a first round pick?

probably for a mid to late first. There is no point in keeping him or Burks although the latter has crushed his trade value this year.

And they have to move off this 4 center deal. Stewart is a 5. He's not a 4 except for maybe 5 minutes a game. Trying to make him a 4 is fucking up rotations.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
probably for a mid to late first. There is no point in keeping him or Burks although the latter has crushed his trade value this year.

And they have to move off this 4 center deal. Stewart is a 5. He's not a 4 except for maybe 5 minutes a game. Trying to make him a 4 is fucking up rotations.
Probably right on Bojan, mid to late first would do it. Burks only value is shooting and he isn’t doing that now, so he really has no trade value except as an expiring contract, which teams won’t look for until closer to the trade deadline. In fact, we have so many expiring we are probably in hell until the deadline as few of these guys have on court value. And we better be able to move them for actual players because late first or second round picks won’t improve this mess much and no free agents are going to sign in Detroit.

They have to move off Stew as a starter altogether. He is an off the bench hustle and energy guy, and that is it. Pistons desperately need NBA caliber players at the 4 and 5. With Duren always injured and with questionable D and only athleticism on O, this roster is full of bench level 3s and 4s.

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The only way Weaver survives is if they get a 3 and D power forward and Duren healthy very soon. Those two things would change the whole team.

But I also believe that Monty is actively trying to get Troy fired because he can’t really be this bad of a coach…..looks at what went down in Phoenix and New Orleans….or could he?

I actually think the Pistons current situation has at least as much to do with coaching (including shooting and conditioning coaching) as it does with GMing. Though in truth the whole franchise would benefit from a complete purge of all non-players (and maybe 1/2 the players as well). Maybe Detroit can be included in an expansion draft w hen the NBA adds Vegas and brings back Seattle.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
to my amazement,tnt showing the celtics/warriors in the late game tuesday.it,s the first time all season they,ve shown a celtic game.

Stakesarehigh

Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only way Weaver survives is if they get a 3 and D power forward and Duren healthy very soon. Those two things would change the whole team.

But I also believe that Monty is actively trying to get Troy fired because he can’t really be this bad of a coach…..looks at what went down in Phoenix and New Orleans….or could he?

I actually think the Pistons current situation has at least as much to do with coaching (including shooting and conditioning coaching) as it does with GMing. Though in truth the whole franchise would benefit from a complete purge of all non-players (and maybe 1/2 the players as well). Maybe Detroit can be included in an expansion draft w hen the NBA adds Vegas and brings back Seattle.

it's a bad build with the C piece. I mean...we have 4 fucking centers and we miss one and it all falls apart? We need another center? lol.

Weaver needs to ship off Hayes, Livers and Probably Stewart and force Monty to make a lineup that makes sense. And then move Bojan simply because he doesn't deserve this shit lol.

A healthy Duren should be getting 32 minutes and you split the 16 with Bagley and Wiseman depending on the bigs the other team has.

But a trade around Stewart is basically a must. He just doesn't fit. and Hayes is dog shit. He occasionally has nights where you see the ceiling but it's just not him. he isn't it

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caine, 2 things.....

1. Why do you put your real name on these social media accounts and then link it to sites like this by posting your own tweets?

Most people here do soft trolling, made for laughs, not to do actual harm.

But, there are many assholes that will dox the hell out of you.

2. Sorry about your loss. Really tough to navigate, especially this time of year.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, this is pretty gnarly.

Speaking of the Magic, I don't know who the player will be....

But they will regret doing the equivalent of setting a top 15 pick on fire by wasting it on Jett Howard.

He might not be out of the league after his rookie deal.

But, he was one hell of a reach.

I get strong tall Jerome Robinson vibes....

But, that could just be my PTSD....lol

logic

Hoopla Cash
$ 69,974.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, this is pretty gnarly.

Speaking of the Magic, I don't know who the player will be....

But they will regret doing the equivalent of setting a top 15 pick on fire by wasting it on Jett Howard.

He might not be out of the league after his rookie deal.

But, he was one hell of a reach.

I get strong tall Jerome Robinson vibes....

But, that could just be my PTSD....lol
Not sure about the regret. Hard to regret when the team makes the big leap to being an actual competitor. Similar to picking Darko at 2: sure he was a bust, but without that just the Pistons probably don’t make the Sheed trade and win a ring that year, so I don’t regret picking Darko.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure about the regret. Hard to regret when the team makes the big leap to being an actual competitor. Similar to picking Darko at 2: sure he was a bust, but without that just the Pistons probably don’t make the Sheed trade and win a ring that year, so I don’t regret picking Darko.
Concede.

Darko was a excellent example of winning even when you lose.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah, there are 2 parts to making a bad draft pick.

The pick itself and how you recover from it.

The Pistons did a great job of recovering from that pick.