• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2023-2024 NBA Season

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could have meant jovic and caleb for him
That makes more sense. I think it comes down to how the Bulls play it. To be honest, Caruso is probably a more coveted asset than Lavine or DeRozan. I think he’s going for multiple picks. Heat would have to get creative and take on another contract from them. Maybe taking the Ball contract is still feasible.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes more sense. I think it comes down to how the Bulls play it. To be honest, Caruso is probably a more coveted asset than Lavine or DeRozan. I think he’s going for multiple picks. Heat would have to get creative and take on another contract from them. Maybe taking the Ball contract is still feasible.

Take the center

Bam needs a decent backup

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Caleb lands them another first if they wanna flip

(Ideally Boston)

And then the Celtics can land the other one and REUNITE THE MARTINS!!!

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Caleb lands them another first if they wanna flip

(Ideally Boston)

And then the Celtics can land the other one and REUNITE THE MARTINS!!!
Haven’t talked to you all day. Your boy Derrick White put together a master class last night. Very impressed with that guy. Despite the loss, did you see my young bucks BBall Paul and Springer contributing? Springer needs more minutes and Nurse said as much to the media after the game. He can take the minutes of Marcus Morris Sr. Woof. I’m done with him. Pat Bev is on thin ice. They’re asking him to do things he can’t do. As soon as he came into the game for Maxey the whole offense went to shit. If he is going to continue to steal minutes with Pat Bev they need to have Melton or Harris on the floor to run the offense.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean right now they’re using Kevin love at backup c…
I think if they add Vuc it’s to the detriment of Bam. They would more likely ask him to play more 4 to accomodate Vuc. The Heat’s best group then would probably include Vuc.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haven’t talked to you all day. Your boy Derrick White put together a master class last night. Very impressed with that guy. Despite the loss, did you see my young bucks BBall Paul and Springer contributing? Springer needs more minutes and Nurse said as much to the media after the game. He can take the minutes of Marcus Morris Sr. Woof. I’m done with him. Pat Bev is on thin ice. They’re asking him to do things he can’t do. As soon as he came into the game for Maxey the whole offense went to shit. If he is going to continue to steal minutes with Pat Bev they need to have Melton or Harris on the floor to run the offense.
The fact that Springer and Morris are dealing with minutes is a roster construction issue

Y’all need a 3

Morris was a small ball 5 for the clippers for a bit

The guys you got from the clips are basically all 4s ideally

Springer is an interesting dude

And you know Reed has been my guy

He’ll be gone next year lol

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think if they add Vuc it’s to the detriment of Bam. They would more likely ask him to play more 4 to accomodate Vuc. The Heat’s best group then would probably include Vuc.

Bams defensive versatility gives them flexibility when trading for front court players

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact that Springer and Morris are dealing with minutes is a roster construction issue

Y’all need a 3

Morris was a small ball 5 for the clippers for a bit

The guys you got from the clips are basically all 4s ideally

Springer is an interesting dude

And you know Reed has been my guy

He’ll be gone next year lol
Reed may be gone this year. If I’m the Bulls knowing that Patrick Williams is not somebody I want to resign for 3 times what he’s making now, BBall Paul is a guy I target in a Caruso deal. I think BBall Paul and salary with 2 of the 3 firsts they can offer is the Sixers best offer for Caruso.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bams defensive versatility gives them flexibility when trading for front court players
Maybe it could work. Spo and I have different values on defense but in this scenario I’d fool around with putting Bam on the worst offensive player so he can double wherever you want to double. I wouldn’t run that exclusively because people will work Vuc’s bad feet defensively. But in the guts of a tough game in the last two minutes when you need stops, I’d love to have that scheme in my back pocket.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reed may be gone this year. If I’m the Bulls knowing that Patrick Williams is not somebody I want to resign for 3 times what he’s making now, BBall Paul is a guy I target in a Caruso deal. I think BBall Paul and salary with 2 of the 3 firsts they can offer is the Sixers best offer for Caruso.

Wow, 2 future firsts for Caruso? Seems steep. If that's the case, I'd target Carter.

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's there on the Spotrac trade machine?
You know what, after I posted that I went back and looked at the one I use (fanspo) and he was there as well. I had read that they were looking for some sort of special relief but then never followed up to see if it was granted in the end. That could be compelling in a Caruso deal if someone wanted to take on the multiple years left on Ball’s deal.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what, after I posted that I went back and looked at the one I use (fanspo) and he was there as well. I had read that they were looking for some sort of special relief but then never followed up to see if it was granted in the end. That could be compelling in a Caruso deal if someone wanted to take on the multiple years left on Ball’s deal.

fanspo is Spotrac

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, 2 future firsts for Caruso? Seems steep. If that's the case, I'd target Carter.
Q and I were talking about this the other day. If you look at contenders around the league he really fits a common need for everybody. I’m just projecting that with that kind of demand and a player at only 9 million, you’re limited in what kind of a player you can send back for a guy with that kind of demand. So the answer becomes picks. I think when he is dealt most basketball fans will say “That’s an overpay”. They’ll likely be right in a vacuum but with so many teams looking for perimeter defense and secondary ball handling he’s going to be coveted.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah that makes some sense.

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,227.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jovic wasn't cracking the rotation with Highsmith and caleb out. He's not going to play much this season. As for bryant, love can do more things on the flow than him but that's probably a spot that spo has a toss up
The flow?

fightinfunbags

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,330.02
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The flow?
Love is a better rebounder which is oft forgotten in building great transition. Love is also a great outlet passer. Additionally, he can shoot the three as a trail in transition. He can space the floor. Bryant is kind of a one trick pony.