• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2019 NFL Free Agency/Trade Thread

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If just once, what I said, wasn't twisted. I feel it's like a random number generator or sentence generator. U put a few things in, click randomize, and lord knows what's coming out......

it's like that with his brain. You give him a sentence. It goes in. But where it goes from there.....

again. Multiple people here stating the same things, but my name is the one that keeps coming up. Mirror.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If just once, what I said, wasn't twisted. I feel it's like a random number generator or sentence generator. U put a few things in, click randomize, and lord knows what's coming out......

it's like that with his brain. You give him a sentence. It goes in. But where it goes from there.....

again. Multiple people here stating the same things, but my name is the one that keeps coming up. Mirror.

It could be all the voices in his head confusing what people post? He's a proven full on conspiracy theorists. His actions on the Hoop remind me of the exercise when you whisper something in the first persons ear, they whisper in the next persons ear, by the time it gets back to you it's a total different message.

Love me some FFF postings

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It could be all the voices in his head confusing what people post? He's a proven full on conspiracy theorists. His actions on the Hoop remind me of the exercise when you whisper something in the first persons ear, they whisper in the next persons ear, by the time it gets back to you it's a total different message.

Love me some FFF postings
Hahahah oh my god that's actually a great fn analogy. It's crazy how u can quote what u said, and he'll dispute it. Or then twist the exact quote.

just wait he's gonna come back at me hard, multiple times. Likely not you.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hahahah oh my god that's actually a great fn analogy. It's crazy how u can quote what u said, and he'll dispute it. Or then twist the exact quote.

just wait he's gonna come back at me hard, multiple times. Likely not you.

For me it's like adding fuel to the fire. :flame:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me it's like adding fuel to the fire. :flame:
but if the poster doesnt realize he is on fire.

Is he on fire?

That is the question.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
bucket

that runs through my head while reading things.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your claiming he turn down a “better” offer because he was scared and rather be a backup. How you explain him signing as a starter for the Panthers then? Your logic is so faulty, it’s ridiculous. :crazy:
Logic makes sense as he most likely realized his mistake last year which set him back a year and a ton of money. Most people won't make the same mistake again Either it was his decision or bad advice from his agent take your pick then. I personally think he was scared because Miami wasn't a perfect situation but he was dumb in thinking so.

Now let's play this the other way according to you the saints was the best opportunity as brees is old blah blah blah....then why didn't he stay there as a backup again due to all of your reasons? Remember the panthers are rebuilding similar to what happened in Miami so what magically changed his mind? Perhaps he learned his lesson.....things that make you say hmmmmmm.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What genius posted this? Asking for a friend.

"In today's NFL with some QB's especially good ones playing a lot longer. Big gamble... ":popsdance:
What do you not understand the point was bridge was gambling that brees would go down to injury. You just watched brady play to old age right in front of you were you betting the farm he would get injured the past few seasons especially with the rules protecting QB's? Hate having to spell everything out to you....now I wait another insult as that is all that you are capable of.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im running away. lol . right
You have you even admitted that you put me on ignore because you simply couldn't logically debate something anymore or were caught in some BS. Run Forest run...either way I have no issue with you except that you take things out of context to make your argument look better. Libel is not cool.

What's even more comical is when I'm busy for a while you start posting to me like you miss me? If I'm that bad put me on ignore and keep it there don't whine about it....brings you closer to NW's level.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you not understand the point was bridge was gambling that brees would go down to injury. You just watched brady play to old age right in front of you were you betting the farm he would get injured the past few seasons especially with the rules protecting QB's? Hate having to spell everything out to you....now I wait another insult as that is all that you are capable of.

Have you taken note that you're the ONLY one here on the Hoop that seems to understand you?

OIP.gtLJxYRQk_3OAO-YhWmoaQHaEK

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Logic makes sense as he most likely realized his mistake last year which set him back a year and a ton of money. Most people won't make the same mistake again Either it was his decision or bad advice from his agent take your pick then. I personally think he was scared because Miami wasn't a perfect situation but he was dumb in thinking so.

Now let's play this the other way according to you the saints was the best opportunity as brees is old blah blah blah....then why didn't he stay there as a backup again due to all of your reasons? Remember the panthers are rebuilding similar to what happened in Miami so what magically changed his mind? Perhaps he learned his lesson.....things that make you say hmmmmmm.

OK lets do this. It made more sense to go back to the Saints then to accept being the Dolphins QB because the Dolphins weren't giving him a serious chance to be their QB. The Dolphins viewed him as a temporary band aid and they didn't want to offer a decent contract. In fact, not even back up money.
Better to accept the Saints higher offer and see if Brees retires or go back on the FA market and find a team that actually wants him . Dolphins were trying to take advantage. Offering him a chance to come back to his home town and play, but only if he would accept a short term below market contract. They certainly did not seem interested having him for the long term and lets be honest, be hard to impress on a team with a really poor OL and few weapons on offense.
The so called second offer was rubbish. Put out for PR to cover up the embarrassment of their only actual offer being less then back up money.
Looking back it's easy to verify that he did indeed make the right choice.
He's made more money and has a starting job with four year, 45 million contract. Only a obstinate fool would continue to claim he made the wrong choice. Now you going to continue your display of bullheadedness? Are you capable of admitting you were wrong? That your homer ism blinded you to the fact that the Dolphins were trying to play Bridgewater for a fool?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK lets do this. It made more sense to go back to the Saints then to accept being the Dolphins QB because the Dolphins weren't giving him a serious chance to be their QB. The Dolphins viewed him as a temporary band aid and they didn't want to offer a decent contract. In fact, not even back up money.
Better to accept the Saints higher offer and see if Brees retires or go back on the FA market and find a team that actually wants him . Dolphins were trying to take advantage. Offering him a chance to come back to his home town and play, but only if he would accept a short term below market contract. They certainly did not seem interested having him for the long term and lets be honest, be hard to impress on a team with a really poor OL and few weapons on offense.
The so called second offer was rubbish. Put out for PR to cover up the embarrassment of their only actual offer being less then back up money.
He's made more money and has a starting job with four year, 45 million contract. Only a obstinate fool would continue to claim he made the wrong choice. Now you going to continue your display of bullheadedness? Are you capable of admitting you were wrong? That your homer ism blinded you to the fact that the Dolphins were trying to play Bridgewater for a fool?
Long story short.
He would have ended up being like Rosen if he went to miami. his career would have been dead man walking.
Now he is going to be an actual starter.

I'll admit Triple F is wrong.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have you even admitted that you put me on ignore because you simply couldn't logically debate something anymore or were caught in some BS. Run Forest run...either way I have no issue with you except that you take things out of context to make your argument look better. Libel is not cool.

What's even more comical is when I'm busy for a while you start posting to me like you miss me? If I'm that bad put me on ignore and keep it there don't whine about it....brings you closer to NW's level.
You're right, I can't logically debate the illogical.

pot meet kettle. Again, I've quoted
Multiple times what I've said, then you still twist it. I'll quote what you said, then it's "out of context"......

Btw it's not running when the same person regurgitates the same stuff and moves the goal posts.

it is childish not to ever admit you're wrong however. I do miss you sweetie. You gonna try that card now? You utter my name in 50% of your posts....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How many times do I have to tell you? It's not FFF. It's the entire Hoop is always wrong.
beating_your_head_against_the_wall_postcard-r9ff1a690ca5a476bb99ff3cb96af1f9b_vgbaq_8byvr_324.jpg

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you taken note that you're the ONLY one here on the Hoop that seems to understand you?

OIP.gtLJxYRQk_3OAO-YhWmoaQHaEK
No brother some of us simply disagree about things while you simply can't comprehend the basiss. Do you not understand that QBs are better protected these days in comparison to the past? Simple yes or no answer for you.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you serious? The Fins were giving him the starting job whereas the Saints only offered a backup opportunity. Let's ponder this beat out no one or try to beat out brees. Did anyone believe that brees would retire last year or even this year are you friggin trying to pass that BS? Now if bridge passed on Carolina this year and remained the backup again I could see your point but he didn't. Why? Because there is no opportunity there. Brees sees Brady hanging around so why would he hang them up?

You also seem to know without a shadow of a doubt that Miami didn't up their offer by even a little bit. Who are you Inspector Clouseau or something? The Fins have shown that they will turn over every stone in an attempt to find players. But with bridge they magically decided not to. Makes sense.

Lastly if bridge made such a great decision where were all of the fantastic offers from contenders? Where? Only a rebuilding Carolina who could just as easily draft a QB this year. Basically this is a two deal not a four with an option. Wow he hit it out of the park and he's not getting any younger brother.... I will laugh my ass off if Carolina drafts a QB this year as we all know it's coming who can really bet the farm on the guy when he hasn't proven much lately.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Long story short.
He would have ended up being like Rosen if he went to miami. his career would have been dead man walking.
Now he is going to be an actual starter.

I'll admit Triple F is wrong.
So why would he have done worse than Fitz? Fitz is an old backup QB. Are you saying bridge is worse and backup at best? If so then maybe he was a little scared to show what he has as he knew he couldn't do it.

Comparing him to a shell shocked 2 year QB is pretty weak. Bridge has been around a lot longer no? Rosen simply wasn't ready to start and maybe he never will be that's another story. Either way looking back the coaches probably made the right decision to let Rosen learn on the sideline from the vet. Bridge would have been the starter too as Fitz wouldn't have been needed. Let's see compete against brees or Rosen that's tough.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No brother some of us simply disagree about things while you simply can't comprehend the basiss. Do you not understand that QBs are better protected these days in comparison to the past? Simple yes or no answer for you.

Keep posting keep proving the collective hoop posters.

By the way what is the basiss? I'm having trouble comprehending.

Keep derping you can life entertaining.

Derp.gif