• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2019 NFL Free Agency/Trade Thread

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you not understand he was fortunate to play a game last season being a backup to Brees. Brees doesn't normally get injured so the odds were high that no one would have seen him play. Guess what if you aren't seen you disappear in a hurry in todays NFL. I called him a coward because he wouldn't take a starting job when it was thrown at him and they don't grow on trees. Comprende? Fitz proved that an old man could do it but bridge weasled out of the opportunity to sit and pray that Brees would go down. Come on man.
what dont you get? he bet on himself and won. period.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 235503

Looks like Teddy a winner. Past up playing for the Dolphins to earn his opportunity on a winning team. He believed in himself and didn't settle. Kudos to him.
@FlyerFinFan admit your wrong and apologize for slandering Bridgewater.
I was going to post something similar, but I see you took care of it.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what dont you get? he bet on himself and won. period.
That makes no sense as he relied on luck that Brees went down. Do you think he gets 20 M if he sat on the bench all year? No way.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That makes no sense as he relied on luck that Brees went down. Do you think he gets 20 M if he sat on the bench all year? No way.
Prove it. You were wrong bro. This is like all your arguments with any player u waffle, they need time or 5 years or blah blah blah. If they suck well u have built In excuses . If they work out three years later, well u called it.

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you not understand he was fortunate to play a game last season being a backup to Brees. Brees doesn't normally get injured so the odds were high that no one would have seen him play. Guess what if you aren't seen you disappear in a hurry in todays NFL. I called him a coward because he wouldn't take a starting job when it was thrown at him and they don't grow on trees. Comprende? Fitz proved that an old man could do it but bridge weasled out of the opportunity to sit and pray that Brees would go down. Come on man.
that is all bullshit.
Miami QBs really didnt inspire. They had a shit offense to work with to boot.
Yes Fitzmagic proved his worth as a stop gap or bridge to your future QB.
If Bridgewater went to that dumpster fire he would have ended up similar to Rosen. Sharing time with Fitz & in the end he would have looked like a has been.

Bridgewater made the smart decision knowing the Saints back up job was a better job than the Dolphins starting gig for a team that year that was dumping their good players to start over.

it was 100% the smart move by Bridgewater. Just say yeah I was wrong on that one. Damn dude.

This is almost worse than defending a RB with the worst running stats in NFL history!

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.
Dont know the amount he would have gotten if Brees didnt get hurt. But he knew he was gonna get offered another starting gig that was better than the Dolphins. Even if he was only a clipboard holder as a Saint. (unless he just flat sucked in practices) Which obviously he didnt.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prove it. You were wrong bro. This is like all your arguments with any player u waffle, they need time or 5 years or blah blah blah. If they suck well u have built In excuses . If they work out three years later, well u called it.
Let's try this. Show me a QB who warms the bench for a year as a backup and gets 20 M as a starter....face it he was very fortunate and I'm happy for him.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is all bullshit.
If Bridgewater went to that dumpster fire he would have ended up similar to Rosen. Sharing time with Fitz & in the end he would have looked like a has been.

Bridgewater made the smart decision knowing the Saints back up job was a better job than the Dolphins starting gig for a team that year that was dumping their good players to start over.

it was 100% the smart move by Bridgewater. Just say yeah I was wrong on that one. Damn dude.

This is almost worse than defending a RB with the worst running stats in NFL history!
upload_2020-3-17_20-24-17.gif

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's try this. Show me a QB who warms the bench for a year as a backup and gets 20 M as a starter....face it he was very fortunate and I'm happy for him.
There it is!!! The usual pivot! He has nothing so he starts asking you questions. Then says you can't answer them!!! Bahahahhhah same thing always

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that is all bullshit.

Bridge was offered the gig before Fitz....Fitz wouldn't have been in the picture. Rosen wasn't picked up until the draft. You make no sense here. So an old journeyman could start for Miami and show his worth but Bridge isn't a coward for trying. Gotcha.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bullshit.
Dont know the amount he would have gotten if Brees didnt get hurt. But he knew he was gonna get offered another starting gig that was better than the Dolphins. Even if he was only a clipboard holder as a Saint. (unless he just flat sucked in practices) Which obviously he didnt.
Now you are saying that for sure he was going to get another starting option after sitting a full season in the NFL as a backup 100% guaranteed. Ok gotcha let's get real here.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But he didnt sit on the bench and now he is paid. No if’s and’s or but’s about it. It worked out 100% in his favor

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he didnt sit on the bench and now he is paid. No if’s and’s or but’s about it. It worked out 100% in his favor
Absolutely but lucked played a huge part. I don't let luck define my existence do you? I go out and take a job to prove myself and so far its worked well for me.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I simply challenged you and you failed. Jimmy started games in NE and was a lot younger. Bridge had a lot more to prove no?
Oh u didn't clarify that they never could play a game ever. Teddy played games before too. I don't really care you're wrong here as well and waffling all over flip things how you want dude.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I present @FlyerFinFan the ultimate waffles. Will flip things 26 times and attempt to turn them back on you. He is never wrong folks!

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now you are saying that for sure he was going to get another starting option after sitting a full season in the NFL as a backup 100% guaranteed. Ok gotcha let's get real here.
yes. Happens all the time.

Hell Peterman got another starting gig (or compete for it) & he completely sucked.
Bridgewater always had teams curious about him (thus the dolphins offering him the job)

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh u didn't clarify that they never could play a game ever. Teddy played games before too. I don't really care you're wrong here as well and waffling all over flip things how you want dude.
I said that from the start read back. No one could predict bridge would start a game in NO since he was a backup. In Miami he was guaranteed to play games and show himself. If he did what Fitz did he may have received even more money.