• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The 2017-18 Chicago Bulls

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Wade/Butler/Rondo all likely to be back, they'll once again have the talent and the support system to be competitive with any team on any given night. This was evident by their four-game season sweep of the Cavs this past season as well as the fact they stole each of their first two playoff games against the #1 seed in Boston.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, though - Their problem is that Wade and Butler have egos the size of Texas. They're both at a point in their respective careers that they're just not going to make anyone around them better. This your turn/my turn style is not conducive to regular season success, and will greatly hinder their playoff seeding. Rondo was the PG that put all these egos in their place, and it's no coincidence that the team fell apart in the playoff once he went down with his wrist injury.

I'd still be intrigued to see them face off against the Cavs in the playoffs, though.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Bulls can hang with any team in the East but they need some help. They will have money to sign 1 max player. Rondo doesn't get hurt we beat Boston but overall I don't think they can do much.

Im torn from starting over and staying put and adding but because this is a nice draft class and landing Fultz would be Big or Ball. So little of me wants to start over trade Butler to Boston and get Smart and #1 pick and next year Nets pick for Butler and maybe we throw in another player. This way we get a building block with Smart and then we draft Fultz plus the Bulls pick this year and another top pick next year. I think Smart Showed he can be a building block after IT went down. Fultz is the player I want. Ball will be good but I think overall Fultz is the better overall player. Fultz has a good chance to be a 2 way player.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bulls want to continue to Fight then you go after Teague and Blake/Millsap. Let Rondo walk.

Teague
Wade
Butler
Blake or Millsap
Lopez

Young bench

Not bad.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is only getting older

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wade is only getting older
yes he isn't part of the future but we are stuck with him for 1 more year unless we blow it up and trade Butler and Wade opts out. I cant see Wade staying if we blow it up. Force his hand.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bulls want to continue to Fight then you go after Teague and Blake/Millsap. Let Rondo walk.

Teague
Wade
Butler
Blake or Millsap
Lopez

Young bench

Not bad.
I don't think Blake or Milsap would even consider the Bulls.

If the money is the same, Boston would be the better option.

If that isn't a possibility, I think Blake would choose Miami.

He's not going someplace cold unless it's to win.

If the Clippers and Hawks pay the max like they claim, you probably wouldn't even get a meeting.

I think Ibaka is the more realistic option for a team like the Bulls.

He is going to the highest bidder while Teams sit and wait on Blake and Milsap.

Maybe try to steal Aldridge so the Spurs can make a run at Cp3.

Ex-teammate sees Miami Heat as a free-agent Plan B for Blake Griffin

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Blake or Milsap would even consider the Bulls.

If the money is the same, Boston would be the better option.

If that isn't a possibility, I think Blake would choose Miami.

He's not going someplace cold unless it's to win.

If the Clippers and Hawks pay the max like they claim, you probably wouldn't even get a meeting.

I think Ibaka is the more realistic option for a team like the Bulls.

He is going to the highest bidder while Teams sit and wait on Blake and Milsap.

Maybe try to steal Aldridge so the Spurs can make a run at Cp3.

Ex-teammate sees Miami Heat as a free-agent Plan B for Blake Griffin
I agree I was just playing pretend. I was just saying if Bulls want to try and still make a run they need a real plan this year. If not rebuild. This is the time to rebuild. Great draft and we have some young players and we will have a lot of Cap.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree I was just playing pretend. I was just saying if Bulls want to try and still make a run they need a real plan this year. If not rebuild. This is the time to rebuild. Great draft and we have some young players and we will have a lot of Cap.
Yeah, we have a long month to wait and the Finals might suck like the rest of the playoffs.

We might as well entertain ourselves the best we can....lol

I don't think they should blow it up unless Wade opts out.

I also don't see him leaving that much money on the table.

But, I'm serious about Aldridge and Ibaka.

Not a bad plan b.

I think the Clippers are going to sign both Blake and Paul.

But, not to keep them.

Just to control the narrative.

I think Blake will get traded in December.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Wade/Butler/Rondo all likely to be back, they'll once again have the talent and the support system to be competitive with any team on any given night. This was evident by their four-game season sweep of the Cavs this past season as well as the fact they stole each of their first two playoff games against the #1 seed in Boston.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, though - Their problem is that Wade and Butler have egos the size of Texas. They're both at a point in their respective careers that they're just not going to make anyone around them better. This your turn/my turn style is not conducive to regular season success, and will greatly hinder their playoff seeding. Rondo was the PG that put all these egos in their place, and it's no coincidence that the team fell apart in the playoff once he went down with his wrist injury.

I'd still be intrigued to see them face off against the Cavs in the playoffs, though.
The Bulls are an okay team but nothing exceptional.

DorianRo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter with Clueless Hoiberg at the helm. That guy is totally unqualified for the job. Never ever should have let Thibs go.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't matter with Clueless Hoiberg at the helm. That guy is totally unqualified for the job. Never ever should have let Thibs go.
I agree. I will say this it seemed like his coaching style started to pan out at the end there. Bulls were about to beat the #1 seed and playing great offense at the time. I still think the Front offense let Hoiberg down building a team opposite of how he wants to play. So yes I wish we kept Thibs but I do give Hoiberg a little break.

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bulls still had a better record than the Timberwolves this season, just saying. Not a coincidence, more of a sign of how overrated a coach Thibodeau is.