• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That was not a PI on Simon

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a weak effin call ... I hate seeing refs give 1st downs especially when it's 3rd and long ... That was a BS PI pre-season or not.... That's the #@!%$ that scares me with refs...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a weak effin call ... I hate seeing refs give 1st downs especially when it's 3rd and long ... That was a BS PI pre-season or not.... That's the #@!%$ that scares me with refs...
You and the call by refs, boogie ....your over the top.:suds:

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing I could conclude on that play is the PI must have happened before the camera got there, because I didn't see any PI on the tv.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Boogs is still shaken by SBXL.

Every team has to play with the same refs. Bad calls will happen to everyone, thats the nature of an in creasing lyrics fast game. Just be better than your opponent and you'll win, bad calls and all.

FirebreathingMonkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Every team has to play with the same refs. Bad calls will happen to everyone, thats the nature of an in creasing lyrics fast game. Just be better than your opponent and you'll win, bad calls and all.

somebody say SuperBowl 40???

:lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm::lm:

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Winning it all in the 48th Bowl certainly eased a lot of pain ... I still just get ticked at refs when they play puzzy ball and throw flags for infractions that just aren't even close to being there... You see it in slow motion and your like WTF could have possibly happened for you to reach for that effin flag and give a team a free 1st down ? When it's 3rd and long it even bugs me more... I mean if it's a hold sure call it, if you see an obvious PI, call it, but that's not the case a lot of time, and it's maddening... !!!!!!!!!!!! I love defense, and it sure seems like the NFL doesn't ....