• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

That Dude Has A "Jersey Shore" Orange Tan, What A Douche! GDT

TOX1

Game fucking on!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 days off for Lavy to pull their heads out of their asses.

Good luck wit dat Pete. :rolleyes:

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game flyers thought we were going to blow it when you guys started coming on in the third and ot.don't know how your play by play is but chico has to go.its ba enough he's ways making excuses for kovy like saying his overtime whiff wasn't his fault.but I'm dead sick of him constantly encouraging diving.way to Sean example chico.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may encourage it, but atleast he also admits when the refs look dumb for calling it

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may encourage it, but atleast he also admits when the refs look dumb for calling it

May just be me but by encouraging it I feel its setting a bad example to the young kids learning the game and degraded the integrity of the game.I just think when your in a position where you have influence on people you should be setting the right example.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how many of you guys saw the interview with Marc Savard regarding 'Colie-gate' but Savard said that when Campbell was his coach with the Rangers, Colie encouraged him to embellish in order to draw penalties. Savard was just getting his start in the NHL and it was communicated to him that if he wanted to stay in the lineup, that was one way to do it.

If a player has a certain 'talent', a smart coach is going to utilize that talent. I don't like it personally, but there's no denying that some players are very good at it.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand its part of the game and like you dash dont care for it but dont you think its kind of rong for an announcer to be treating it as though its ok and encourage it on tv

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i understand its part of the game and like you dash dont care for it but dont you think its kind of rong for an announcer to be treating it as though its ok and encourage it on tv

Yeah, I don't think it should be encouraged (in my opinion, it should be discouraged). Sometimes I wonder how much the play-by-play guys and analysts on regional broadcasts are "coached" to talk up the home team and only criticize them when it's obvious/warranted.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i expect chico to be a homer and im sure hes coached and payed to do it but at some point you have to draw a line.i have much more respect for daneyko who is more then willing to speak his mind.dano calls a dive a dive regardless of whos doing the diving and does everything he can to preserve the integrity of the sport and hes doesnt pull any punches.

TiLoBrown

Way too mad about Rep!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
May just be me but by encouraging it I feel its setting a bad example to the young kids learning the game and degraded the integrity of the game.I just think when your in a position where you have influence on people you should be setting the right example.

Oh yea, I agree with you on that for sure

Yeah, I don't think it should be encouraged (in my opinion, it should be discouraged). Sometimes I wonder how much the play-by-play guys and analysts on regional broadcasts are "coached" to talk up the home team and only criticize them when it's obvious/warranted.

I read about how the Devils announcers are homer alot and I just dont hear it. Doc calls the game the same way he call a national game, his excitement for a goal never changes. Chico isn't much of a homer as he is a goalie lover. No goalie can ever go wrong to him. If Chico was a homer he would have been asking for a major on the double minor instead of saying that the Flyer (I forget who) was swinging for the puck when he hit Rolston. Now if these were the Penguins announcers, that would be a different story.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dont get me wrong i love doc doc is straight forward and chico doesnt always act the homer.theres just times when chico opens his mouth and you kind of wish he didnt