• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thanksgiving Games

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First game is a take it or leave it, watch it because it's on and it's Thanksgiving game. The Dallas game, even if I wasn't a fan would be a huge draw. Dallas is hot, Wash is hot, Turkey Day tradition, etc...I'm already flashing back to that f'in John Riggins and that big run and how he and that damn OL ran us over. Night game will be fun too. More of a fantasy Football one there though. They may combine for 100...

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First game is a take it or leave it, watch it because it's on and it's Thanksgiving game. The Dallas game, even if I wasn't a fan would be a huge draw. Dallas is hot, Wash is hot, Turkey Day tradition, etc...I'm already flashing back to that f'in John Riggins and that big run and how he and that damn OL ran us over. Night game will be fun too. More of a fantasy Football one there though. They may combine for 100...

Huh?

Don't think I'm being biased when I say a game for control of a division title is a little more than "take it or leave it".

DrewScott

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think us Giants fans have to realistically look at the situation and realize that we're not winning the division. So therefore, as painful as it will be, I will be rooting for Dallas on Thanksgiving day to tag another loss on Washington to better our wildcard chances. Then later on down the line, like January, we'll deal with Dallas ourselves.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFC East is still a race, as is homefield, which is huge. Dallas at Seattle and Seattle at Dallas are two different deals in the playoffs

First off. Holy Shit Dude................. 1st intelligent thing i ever heard you say Congrats ;D JK

2nd I was having the exact same convo with Flyerhawk on our boards.

I'm not really worried about them. We get the #2 seed and I like our chances in the playoffs.

But with a young QB like Prescott. Would you want to have the noise of Clink in his ear or the quiet auora of Dallas when he snaps the ball

cowboys5xsbs

Surprise Motherfucker
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think us Giants fans have to realistically look at the situation and realize that we're not winning the division. So therefore, as painful as it will be, I will be rooting for Dallas on Thanksgiving day to tag another loss on Washington to better our wildcard chances. Then later on down the line, like January, we'll deal with Dallas ourselves.
You are absolutely right it is hard to get sweeps inside the division which is why I will hope for the best on Thursday but know it will not be an easy task.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Huh?

Don't think I'm being biased when I say a game for control of a division title is a little more than "take it or leave it".
Both teams are pretty much awful though.

Had a hard time watching the first time they faced off.

Only thing that's guarenteed, Lions will be behind at some point in the fourth quarter.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so sure about that, if Goants beats Dallas again, all they need to do is tie record wise. Division is far from over. Now if Dallas wins theses next two I'm calling it over.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think best game will be the colts and steelers who owns us . colts have a fighting chance with the ol healthy and have 2 quality back up . the d is improved have 2 young hard hitting and fast safeties to go with adams .the line with parry and Anderson is going to be good in the future jones is another run stopper the rookie Jackson lb had a great game sunday and will only get more time . weakness is cb other than davis .
well before the end of the day. I saw both the heart of the d and o out with concussions . without them and no coach I knew no way we would be close .if i'm running first and goal i'm playing morris he would have scored on both drives . leaving brown to be covered one on one with davis who was in a walking boot during the week is just stupid .

Mr Sandman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those were some solid match ups. The Lions / Vikings game was the best out of the three.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskins/Cowboys was the highest rated regular season game in Fox history. While it was a loss I came away OK with it. 2 years ago my team was a joke with no direction. Now they are playing meaningful games well into November and they appear to have at least one side of the ball covered. On top of that they MAY have finally found a QB, the hardest position in all of sports to find. For once there is a reason to be optimistic in Washington.