• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Thanksgiving day games

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you're close to Moab I have a shitload of leftovers....I'll feed you til you want to hurl if you can show up
Moab...Utah?? Lol I appreciate the hospitality, but I shall pass, what with me way over here in Ohio and whatnot

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moab...Utah?? Lol I appreciate the hospitality, but I shall pass, what with me way over here in Ohio and whatnot

That's the place...and if you leave now I might...and I'll emphasize might still have some leftovers on Sunday...good news is the turkey soup will be done and ready to eat Sunday, but that's all I can promise

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You and the kid sure had a good time in the first half. What happened, you go to the movies?

Focus on Jerry...that's the weakness.

Last night's game was win-win. Either the Giants or the Cowboys were going to lose. I do wish it had been Dallas, but either way a rival is knocked down a peg.

Jordan23

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His hand was under the ball from the angles they showed. Did not look incomplete from various angles.
I thought I saw an angle after his hand was under where it rolled and looked to barely touch the ground but don’t recall now. Either way if his hand was under then the refs completely screwed up

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats bullshit. When the hand/ball was on the ground it was in control. It wasnt until his hand & the ball was back off the ground where he lost control & regained control. Never hitting the ground.
Terrible ruling or rule. Whichever.

Dez agrees with this statement.

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His hand was under the ball from the angles they showed. Did not look incomplete from various angles.

I did not see the ball hit the ground there. They kept saying that it did but I never saw it. It looked as if his hand was under it at all times. It was definitely too close to overturn imo.

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought I saw an angle after his hand was under where it rolled and looked to barely touch the ground but don’t recall now. Either way if his hand was under then the refs completely screwed up
I think it’s something about juggling the ball as it crossed goal line, even though he maintained possession? Would have been called complete anywhere else on the field? If that’s so, what a dumb rule, makes no sense.