• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thanks To All The Board Members

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Thanks to all of you guys who participated on this board this season for making this so much fun to be a part of. I enjoyed each and every one of you who contributed, and this season would not have been as much fun without being able to share it with you all.
Thanks for putting up with all my BS this year as well. Anyone I might have offened, I'm sorry. I love this team so much that sometimes it gets the best of me. We had a great season, its been amazing and we are all looking forward to a run in the playoffs. Good luck to the Niners and happy new year to you all.

vvoland

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Thanks to all of you guys who participated on this board this season for making this so much fun to be a part of. I enjoyed each and every one of you who contributed, and this season would not have been as much fun without being able to share it with you all.
Thanks for putting up with all my BS this year as well. Anyone I might have offened, I'm sorry. I love this team so much that sometimes it gets the best of me. We had a great season, its been amazing and we are all looking forward to a run in the playoffs. Good luck to the Niners and happy new year to you all.

hey ghost. you and i may have disagreed more often than not [or maybe even, all the time] but its that type of disparate opinions that make a message board fun. thanks for sticking to your guns and...

WHO'S GOT IT BETTER THAN US!?!?

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right back at ya ghost. What a year it has been! Cant wait until the 14th! lol

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

i would like to express the same to all, mahalo!

some items don't always go 'smoothly' here, but always said.........differing opinions make this board work.

because we won so many games, IMO there was less posting in 2011....GOOD! of course the next reason for less posting was.........the better and more consistent play of Alex Smith.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1

Back at ya, Ghost!

Here's lookin out and here's to a great playoff run and a repeat of the 80's & 90's!

Peace, my Brother!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always a pleasure my friend! To us and to the New and Improved Niners!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will admit though....

This will be my first experience with you guys during a 49ers playoff run...

got to practice hard for the postseason posts!!!!

tomikcon1971

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys get a room! What a love fest! LOL.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have started this thread because I'm not one of the main members, but because it is here, thanks for all those who read and responded to my novels, rants, and incoherent mumblings.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back at ya, Ghost!

Here's lookin out and here's to a great playoff run and a repeat of the 80's & 90's!

Peace, my Brother!

Well, not the 90s . Losing so many NFC Championship games sucked, so many bad breaks and bad luck throughout that decade of playoffs, made even worse with so many craptastic calls going against the 49ers.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're Welcome

Will+Ferrell.jpg

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
the season isn't over yet folks! Plenty to chat about. It will be different to see the post about what we should pay Alex instead of if we should cut him and move on. I never thought I would type that...

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Shit, i just realized you were Nolan Nonsense. Some here man, I've enjoyed the discussions here a lot more than i ever did with the old boards. Happy New year.