• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tg blog

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
anyone read his combine post on his blog? pretty interesting stuff i gotta say too the comment section there are some pretty good useful posts on it. i'm impressed!

i thought the nhl network was going to show some of the combine stuff? even though i hate how the nhl is trying to be more and more like the nfl with the draft being in primetime on a friday i think they should open up and let the cameras in the combine?

that being said i can see the devils going with ladeskog if he is still there with 4. if not if are going to grab headberu or however you spell it.

i'm fine with either one of them. i just hope ladeskog can play rw

devs30rko

Senior citizen 0.o
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can also see us reaching and taking zabinijad

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Landeskog is actually a right wing. Many publications are saying he's left but THN did a couple page writeup on him in the draft preview and they specifically talk about him being a left shooting right winger. Sort of the opposite of Kovy, who also play the off side.

I also hope the NHLNet does some kind of show on this. I bet they will it'll just take them a couple weeks to get it edited down. TSN would definitely do something like that, and they are basically a content creation gold mine for the NHL NET.

nj_cup

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
thats a bit of a reach for #4....if the devils arent big on ladeskog there is noway he gets past the islanders. tavares/oposko/ladeskog could be pretty good. QC will have a cup team in a few years. so i can see the devils making a move with the sens. i'm sure courtiourer will be there at 6 but reading some of the info on the blog doesnt seem like his work ethic is there? i know he isnt fast but i dont want a center that has speed. i want someone that has vision and hands.

as for landskog if he can actually play rw and not lose any steps...its a toss between him and headbure in my book.

MCDevils

NJ Devils: Sweden West
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
thats a bit of a reach for #4....if the devils arent big on ladeskog there is noway he gets past the islanders. tavares/oposko/ladeskog could be pretty good. QC will have a cup team in a few years. so i can see the devils making a move with the sens. i'm sure courtiourer will be there at 6 but reading some of the info on the blog doesnt seem like his work ethic is there? i know he isnt fast but i dont want a center that has speed. i want someone that has vision and hands.

as for landskog if he can actually play rw and not lose any steps...its a toss between him and headbure in my book.

Landeskog is definitely a natural RW, so he shouldn't lose a step.