• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas player tweets about transfering at halftime.

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no doubt that Brown left the program in tatters, so realistically, would anyone else be doing better than Strong currently?

Harbaugh would be shutting mofo's out already.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is even worse than Boo's tenure at OU.

talk about a train wreck...

Hornsstampede2.0

Guy Who Never Responds
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was one of the last MACK BROWN supporters to the bitter end
He did leave a lot of empty holes, but he left a ton of defensive talent for Charlie.

The biggest failing was that Mack did not stockpile offensive linemen.
Charlie immediately kicked every offensive linemen off the team in year 1.
So, Texas literally cannot score against anyone semi-good with the worst offensive line ever assembled.

They will be fine and look okay versus CAL, OSU, WVU, TTU, ISU, KANSAS, and yes OKLAHOMA as well.
But, they wont look better than 50/50 versus those average teams.

They will continue to look like garbage versus good teams.

Edonidd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,360.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the F do you have time to be on your phone at halftime. Maybe this team sucking isn't entirely on Charlie Strong. What a shit head.

Meh. If it's particularly hot, cold, or wet the first thing you do in the locker room is go to your locker and get your pads off and change to a nice dry undershirt. You wouldn't believe how much better it feels.

If he goes to his locker and sees a new tweet at him flashing o his phone or something... I mean you still have to be dumb as a rock to do it, but there's plenty of time.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

Love it

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LMAO Shitty move, but he may have retweeted what all the other players were thinking. :noidea:

It's a bad situation.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at Jexas.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we'll just have to wait and see how UT's eventual new permanent AD will view Strong. this is a really bad spot for Strong because there's no doubt that Brown left the program in tatters, so realistically, would anyone else be doing better than Strong currently? does anyone think a Saban, Malzahan, or Mora Jr. would have UT in a much better place currently?

the team's also coming off two backbreaking losses in games they really should've won, so their terrible performance today isn't all that shocking.. have to remember that these are still kids and UT's playing a ton of their youngest ones.

This excuse of Mack Brown leaving the cupboard bare of talent is old and played out. The situation was no different at Michigan and UF. Both coaches took over shit programs and are winning just fine w/the talent that sucked the previous year. Strong is not getting the job done period. Anybody can see this is a coaching issue....

droider

Human NFL Almanac and College Football Insider
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ yeah, it was more of a question that i can't claim i have the answer to. hasn't seemed like Strong would be a good 'fit' in Austin from the beginning, but is he really as bad of a coach as some are claiming him to be? maybe. maybe not. i certainly can't say for sure. but i do know there's been a lot of other drama throughout the UT administration and athletic dept, so it's just messy.

mutiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Texas' Previous AD Dodds declared "Our bad years are better than their (Missouri's) good years" Mizzou is 27-6. Texas is 15-16

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
don't think any of their players would make the team...

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you look at the downfall of the american male and the emasculation of him by the single mother wedlock having feminist movement combined with technology this is what you get. Twitter, Instagram and the other lack of self awareness, substance, and meaning vanity that they provided in a look at me, look at my selfie, i am so desperate for attention, desperate for likes, desperate for acknowledgment attitude that we have as a pathetic peope who are unable to realize that our existence is very irrelevant minus the few that create something worthwhile. We can only judge ourselves in our character, integrity and manner in which we conduct ourselves. But that is lost, lost with likes, pokes, and hashtags. Oh well.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ yeah, it was more of a question that i can't claim i have the answer to. hasn't seemed like Strong would be a good 'fit' in Austin from the beginning, but is he really as bad of a coach as some are claiming him to be? maybe. maybe not. i certainly can't say for sure. but i do know there's been a lot of other drama throughout the UT administration and athletic dept, so it's just messy.

what he did at Louisville was amazing