• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas HS Football Stadium

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you do ever the tour of the stadium? Was thinking about it, but heard it was 3 hours

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to chaperone my kids field trip to Jerry World in a few weeks. They get to go to some cool places, and that's the one I want to go with him.

I have no idea if Coppell tickets are hard to get. We werent' great when I went there, and they were hard to get at the time. they have expanded the stadium though, I know they flipped the home and visitors side because of the sun. So try to get home side. And I hope parking is better, there used to be one way in and one way out and would take FOREVER to get out of the games.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you do ever the tour of the stadium? Was thinking about it, but heard it was 3 hours

I have toured it and it is pretty amazing, down to the special imported wood from Africa that the lockers are made of. My company rented the stadium for an event and we ate dinner on the field and toured the facility, real cool. I got to kick field goals and made them as far back as the 45 yd line (off a tee). Got to throw passes and on the field as well. I believe it cost over a million dollars to have the event there, but it was great.