• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas A&M success "redue"

What is the biggest reason

• They are in the SEC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No longer in the Big 12

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Weak Schedule

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Coach Sumlin and Manziel

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to beat a dead horse......

You have more than proven yourself INCAPABLE of debate or even serious discussion on any level.

It would be one thing if the one game difference in your record was actually the crux of anyone's argument here, but it isn't. So you decided to take something fairly innocuous to the discussion and attempt to derail it.

But I'm the failure because I have a position you can't debate.......good work there sherlock.

I guess we can all surmise that since, from your own admission, A&M's schedule is indeed soft.

Thanks for playing.

I think there are MANY people here who would say that I can carry a decent debate. I don't think many would say the same about you.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL, really?

I spent EVERY PAGE saying I mean it, and I do......your schedule is SOFT, what does that have to do with a typo?

Yall basically have the SAME SOS!! And since aTM has 2 FCS schools on theirs, wouldn't that mean that the fbs schools they play are better than the ones you play, since they have to make up ground from the FCS schools dragging the SOS down

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall basically have the SAME SOS!! And since aTM has 2 FCS schools on theirs, wouldn't that mean that the fbs schools they play are better than the ones you play, since they have to make up ground from the FCS schools dragging the SOS down

Never said WE had a top SOS chief......try to keep up.

For those of you too slow.......this entire thread is about WHY Texas A&M has been successful this year

SCHEDULE is the #1 reason without question. The only people bringing up other schedules are you and Aggy fans.......basically team SEC, LMAO

HuskerInSecLand

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:think: Why do Texans always come off as arrogant pricks?