• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas A&M... Keep it classy

bamafan4evr12

Rising Tide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all --- We are ALL TEXANS FIRST --which means we are superior in every way compared to any other person from the rest of the World! That being said --- not every person can attend the Flagship University in the State of Texas --in Austin, for those that don't know yet.
Aggies carry a lifelong "chip on their shoulders as they know down deep that UT is Superior in every way, whether it is Athletics, money, scholastics, fan base, anything and everything --I mean get real here people --- WE ARE TEXAS

The best thing about tamu is the Corp of Cadets -- more men and women have served in all the wars we have had in modern times since WWI from Texas A & M than all the Military Academies COMBINED.

Yeah Aggies are odd ducks for sure -- but they are Patriots

Hookem Horns

:burt:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all --- We are ALL TEXANS FIRST --which means we are superior in every way compared to any other person from the rest of the World! That being said --- not every person can attend the Flagship University in the State of Texas --in Austin, for those that don't know yet.
Aggies carry a lifelong "chip on their shoulders as they know down deep that UT is Superior in every way, whether it is Athletics, money, scholastics, fan base, anything and everything --I mean get real here people --- WE ARE TEXAS

Hookem Horns

That is exhibit A for why Aggies hate t-sips. This elitist attitude fans superiority complex exist in all longhorn fans. This one is a little more open about it that most but he is just saying what all t-sips think.

Texas Fight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is exhibit A for why Aggies hate t-sips. This elitist attitude fans superiority complex exist in all longhorn fans. This one is a little more open about it that most but he is just saying what all t-sips think.

Reel 'em in.

OUGuy1999

BOOMER..SOONERS!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This thread is epic :ss:

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cwG5mZh.png

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTHOESPIN.jpg

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every road game stadium should play price tag whenever mr money bags comes on the field for the rest of the year.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the game last night and Johnny Football became Johnny Boring. Now one ounce of emotion shown. Everyone happy now?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ya, let's not blame the kid, and I do mean kid, for anything.....

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched the game last night and Johnny Football became Johnny Boring. Now one ounce of emotion shown. Everyone happy now?

I did get to see the game, but on the highlights, there was the TD run that Manziel made when he was hit 6 yards deep in the endzone. He wanted to get in the defenders face but his team mates kept him from doing it. At least thats what it looked like to me.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did get to see the game, but on the highlights, there was the TD run that Manziel made when he was hit 6 yards deep in the endzone. He wanted to get in the defenders face but his team mates kept him from doing it. At least thats what it looked like to me.

Yeah, Manziel knocked the shit out of him and the guy got up and started chirping. JFF said something back and his teammates intervened and pushed him away. But no more money signs, Not chest bumps, nothing at all. Throw a TD pass and go straight to the sideline with no emotion whatsoever. It's the only way to keep ESPiN focused on the actual play on the field.

I was going to tune into Dave South for the game but said fuck it and dropped $39.95 on PPV. It was kind of annoying because they kept going to the sideline and interviewing the basketball coach, volley ball coach, tennis coach, etc etc. during the game. Worth the money because they showed the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band Half Time Performance in its entirety.

Kenny Hill is the real deal! All these haters that want JFF benched or hurt are going be be very disappointed if that actually happens.:suds:

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, Manziel knocked the shit out of him and the guy got up and started chirping. JFF said something back and his teammates intervened and pushed him away. But no more money signs, Not chest bumps, nothing at all. Throw a TD pass and go straight to the sideline with no emotion whatsoever. It's the only way to keep ESPiN focused on the actual play on the field.

I was going to tune into Dave South for the game but said fuck it and dropped $39.95 on PPV. It was kind of annoying because they kept going to the sideline and interviewing the basketball coach, volley ball coach, tennis coach, etc etc. during the game. Worth the money because they showed the Fightin' Texas Aggie Band Half Time Performance in its entirety.

Kenny Hill is the real deal! All these haters that want JFF benched or hurt are going be be very disappointed if that actually happens.:suds:

Was that the play JFF steamrolled a guy but was called out of bounds?

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so. That one was reviewed. It might be the other one he ran in...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think so. That one was reviewed. It might be the other one he ran in...

Ok. I saw him get up and put his hands up like "nothing going on here" after he rammed the CB 3 yards deep into the endzone. I didn't see the other one, got called away.

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trust me Mamba -- when I moved down here people said Aggies are a little different. As time went on I could see what the others were saying. AGGIES are a different breed -- and no that's not a compliment.

I know a lot of people who were normal before they went to that university

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The best thing about tamu is the Corp of Cadets -- more men and women have served in all the wars we have had in modern times since WWI from Texas A & M than all the Military Academies COMBINED.

Yeah Aggies are odd ducks for sure -- but they are Patriots

Hookem Horns

can we figure that this douche is under the rock for the rest of the year? :laugh3:

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hell, If I knew they were going to show the band, I mite have sprung for the PPV.

I think we are talking about the same play. Manziel had scored and was 6 yards deep into the endzone and high stepping when the defender put a sholder into him. Didn't knock him down but Manziel clearly wanted to say something to him before his team mates pushed him away in a celebration.