• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas A&M... Keep it classy

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect manziel to run in a td, jump in the stands, and sign someones shirt this wk.

I hope so. Listening to people whine about it would be entertaining.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all --- We are ALL TEXANS FIRST --which means we are superior in every way compared to any other person from the rest of the World! That being said --- not every person can attend the Flagship University in the State of Texas --in Austin, for those that don't know yet.
Aggies carry a lifelong "chip on their shoulders as they know down deep that UT is Superior in every way, whether it is Athletics, money, scholastics, fan base, anything and everything --I mean get real here people --- WE ARE TEXAS

The best thing about tamu is the Corp of Cadets -- more men and women have served in all the wars we have had in modern times since WWI from Texas A & M than all the Military Academies COMBINED.

Yeah Aggies are odd ducks for sure -- but they are Patriots

Hookem Horns

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all --- We are ALL TEXANS FIRST --which means we are superior in every way compared to any other person from the rest of the World! That being said --- not every person can attend the Flagship University in the State of Texas --in Austin, for those that don't know yet.
Aggies carry a lifelong "chip on their shoulders as they know down deep that UT is Superior in every way, whether it is Athletics, money, scholastics, fan base, anything and everything --I mean get real here people --- WE ARE TEXAS

Hookem Horns

:burt:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. What the hell are those kids doing with their hands for petes sake?

I don't think that is the look they had intended. Hope not.

Last edited by a moderator:

BlackSand

Pirate At Large
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The best thing about tamu is the Corp of Cadets -- more men and women have served in all the wars we have had in modern times since WWI from Texas A & M than all the Military Academies COMBINED.

Hookem Horns

So does that mean that all Texans are on ass clown overload?

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hookem Horns

but but we're Texas, LMFAO!~

crying_ut_fan.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Black Knight Ass Clowns

So does that mean that all Texans are on ass clown overload?

If you live in Texas -- then I would say, yes, there is an Ass Clown overload here.

Don't be rash in your discussions here --- it just shows your lack of class and standing. Sure there are many people just like you that are envious of Texans -- trust me lil man --- we are used to the under-class (you) making presumptions and assumptions about Our Greatness.

HH

RobToxin

Roid Raging
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.08
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L

On behalf of Texas, my apologies for that. ^

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Attachments

• ou-girl-crying.jpg
    ou-girl-crying.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 68

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you live in Texas -- then I would say, yes, there is an Ass Clown overload here.

Don't be rash in your discussions here --- it just shows your lack of class and standing. Sure there are many people just like you that are envious of Texans -- trust me lil man --- we are used to the under-class (you) making presumptions and assumptions about Our Greatness.

HH

Please post more. You are AWESOME! :happy:

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hookem Horns

The officers out of there are like officers out of any service academy/ROTC program, Military college. A few solid motherfuckers, a whole lot of social awkward, terrible leadership retards.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WOW

This thread is WINNING......all kinds of classic material here.

:pop2:

BlackSand

Pirate At Large
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HH

Slow down ... I am taking notes.

funny-2-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hook'Em0608

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 623.24
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fuck is this shit?