• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrelle Pryor Moving to WR

Rollingthndr

FantasyFootball Pessimist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

Arnie is a true pimp. The only guy who could wear a shirt like that and everybody agree.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor claimed by Clev

Report: Browns Claim Pryor as WR

this is another player who should learn to shut his trap

After the Cincinnati Bengals cut Pryor last Thursday during the team's minicamp, his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, told NFL.com's Ian Rapoport that Pryor wanted to be considered a wide receiver, per Chris Wesseling . The change of heart came a month after Pryor said, "If I can't play quarterback, I can't play football," via Kevin Patra of NFL.com.

I knew it was bad in Cleveland ..... But really?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pryor claimed by Clev

Report: Browns Claim Pryor as WR

this is another player who should learn to shut his trap

After the Cincinnati Bengals cut Pryor last Thursday during the team's minicamp, his agent, Drew Rosenhaus, told NFL.com's Ian Rapoport that Pryor wanted to be considered a wide receiver, per Chris Wesseling . The change of heart came a month after Pryor said, "If I can't play quarterback, I can't play football," via Kevin Patra of NFL.com.
We know he can't play QB.

Maybe he and Dwayne Bowe are Stinktowns ticket to success. Like Raburn in baseball.

Rollingthndr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though. Pryor just moved to the top of three depth charts for the Browns. QB, WR and TE.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking he could start at QB for the Browns.

Not that it matters in Cleveland, but wouldn't starting one busted QB show the other is also. I mean if I am Kevin Costner, I push to start anybody but Pryor at QB. That's if I want to keep my job. Today's world of GMs, a QB either keeps or loses your job. Mayhew would be gone if Matt had completely flamed out.

So really Meow and Fog should be mad at Stafford.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking he could start at QB for the Browns.
I figured Josh was brought in to attempt to help groom Manziel. So I just don't see it. Say what you want about McCown. He will be a great QB coach soon. He understands the game and is fundamentally sound. He just don't have the physical tools to apply to his game.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I figured Josh was brought in to attempt to help groom Manziel. So I just don't see it. Say what you want about McCown. He will be a great QB coach soon. He understands the game and is fundamentally sound. He just don't have the physical tools to apply to his game.
I have no beef with McCown. Be happy to have him as our backup.

I hear Johnny is retiring his little money deal after big plays. Moved to the suburbs, going to settle down. I haven't heard if he's going to be able to survive a full season as Browns QB. Not sure when the last time that happened was.

Coach_Ed_LPW

Coach of the Year
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was not impressed with him outside the redzone at all. Even his level of redzone play decreased as time went on.
I feel ya on that. All he does is catch touchdown passes.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arnie is a true pimp. The only guy who could wear a shirt like that and everybody agree.

Plus he'd nail a snake if someone would hold it still. Bill Clinton's sloppy seconds, potato-shaped maids, anything. I guess that makes him more john than pimp.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus he'd nail a snake if someone would hold it still. Bill Clinton's sloppy seconds, potato-shaped maids, anything. I guess that makes him more john than pimp.

He probably looks at Pee Wee Herman and thinks, "There, but for the grace of God, go I".

Kinda like with me and homeless people.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably looks at Pee Wee Herman and thinks, "There, but for the grace of God, go I".

Kinda like with me and homeless people.

There, but for the grace of God and a LOT of steroids.

Have to admit I usually give a few bucks to someone homeless every time I'm downtown.

Thruthefog

Can'tre Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There, but for the grace of God and a LOT of steroids.

Have to admit I usually give a few bucks to someone homeless every time I'm downtown.

That brought the image of a bulked up Pee Wee Herman. :pound: