• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrel Pryor

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol for some reason this game has loss written all over for me.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have a bad feeling too...........I hate when I have those bad feelings. But last year I had a horrible feeling about the Texas game. I kept saying something just doesn't feel right, and it ended up being one of the worst Husker games I've ever had to watch.

We SHOULD beat the Buckeyes this year..........but shit can happen.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still think they will bring a stout defense in to Lincoln with all that talent they recruit on the defensive side of the ball..........and I think it will be a low scoring affair. That is what scares me about it, because Texas came in and shut our offense down last year and they had just enough offense themselves to get the job done.

chucksker

Chuck Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually have a bad feeling too...........I hate when I have those bad feelings. But last year I had a horrible feeling about the Texas game. I kept saying something just doesn't feel right, and it ended up being one of the worst Husker games I've ever had to watch.

i actually think every husker fan secretly felt bad about that game because of texas's record. i know i did. if they had been undefeated coming in i think it would have been a totally different game

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt like complete shit after that Texas game..........I honestly felt like I had to be dreaming that all up. It was just too surreal.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I felt like complete shit after that Texas game..........I honestly felt like I had to be dreaming that all up. It was just too surreal.

likewise to the Nevada game for me

corn train

Have some of it
Hoopla Cash
$ 76,445.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have bad feelings about losing to teams we shouldn't, but that comes from the bc days. The buckies are going to be in a tailspin and I think it will take more than 5 games to pull out of it. I coughed when I heard the 5 players from osu promised to return next year so they could play in the Sugar Bowl. Toilet Paper just shit all over his buddies that he pulled down with him.

When the gravy train music stops at osu there's no telling how many players will be standing around without a new car and whatever else they were promised when they signed their LOI's. That goes for their newly anointed QB Braxton Miller as well. Their locker room knows who the guys are on the gravy train and which ones are not, and it may be a divided room for a while to come yet.

They will still be loaded with talent much like texas was when we played them, but if we lose to osu it will be much like the lose to Ut, in where we shit on ourselves more than they made huge plays to win it.