• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrance West - time to trade?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shopping West for a WR2/3 type in a PPR league - am I asking too much?
Had Watkins and Decker as my top 2 WRs, still scraping wins together with a patchwork WR unit for now.

Also, could offer him up for Matt Ryan - that owner is hurting at RB and has Luck/Ryan.
I have Hoyer......streaming QBs, of course, and have a waiver claim in on Cousins who has 2 decent matchups on the road in Detroit and Cincy before their bye. Ryan would be a definite upgrade, and could possibly land Crabtree + Ryan if I add in a 2nd player with West.

My Roster
Hoyer, D Johnson, Charles, Tyrell Will, Shepard, Britt, Olsen, Sterling Shep, D Parker, Ware, Booker, Jacquizz

2nd place, 4-2 with the 2nd most pts scored, but I need a solid WR to add to my mix as an every week starter, allowing me to play the matchups with the rest of the rag tag crew of WRs I have.

thoughts?

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not asking too much in return, IMO. Not only has West has proved he is capable of handling the load, the rest of the Ravens RB's have had opportunities to showcase their talent, only to fail. Perhaps you could engage the Doug Martin owner with Jacquizz? Maybe Devante Parker and Jacquizz for a WR the caliber of Michael Crabtree or Steve Smith? I would definitely hold on to Booker, as not only is he eating in Anderson's carries, he is also doing more with his limited touches.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps you could engage the Doug Martin owner with Jacquizz? Maybe Devante Parker and Jacquizz for a WR the caliber of Michael Crabtree or Steve Smith?

that team is def RB needy, but they have Antonio, Evans, and Minny DST - the rest are garbage or Aaron Rodgers, nothing I'd want.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that team is def RB needy, but they have Antonio, Evans, and Minny DST - the rest are garbage or Aaron Rodgers, nothing I'd want.
Maybe West and Jacquizz Rodgers for Evans?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shopping West for a WR2/3 type in a PPR league - am I asking too much?
Had Watkins and Decker as my top 2 WRs, still scraping wins together with a patchwork WR unit for now.

Also, could offer him up for Matt Ryan - that owner is hurting at RB and has Luck/Ryan.
I have Hoyer......streaming QBs, of course, and have a waiver claim in on Cousins who has 2 decent matchups on the road in Detroit and Cincy before their bye. Ryan would be a definite upgrade, and could possibly land Crabtree + Ryan if I add in a 2nd player with West.

My Roster
Hoyer, D Johnson, Charles, Tyrell Will, Shepard, Britt, Olsen, Sterling Shep, D Parker, Ware, Booker, Jacquizz

2nd place, 4-2 with the 2nd most pts scored, but I need a solid WR to add to my mix as an every week starter, allowing me to play the matchups with the rest of the rag tag crew of WRs I have.

thoughts?

I would absolutely be trading him with that roster and his schedule coming up.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd echo what the majority have stated. absolutely get a deal in the works.

I do think gunning for Mike Evans would be awfully optimistic, but hey, maybe the guy just needs a RB that badly

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would absolutely be trading him with that roster and his schedule coming up.

I'd echo what the majority have stated. absolutely get a deal in the works.

I do think gunning for Mike Evans would be awfully optimistic, but hey, maybe the guy just needs a RB that badly

West for Minny DST, straight up, seem fair?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just got offered crabtree for west....

Jump on that with my sorry sack of WRs?

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fantasy and technology sometimes don't mix.

offer was via text, I replied good to go on my end, asked if it was an official offer
now crickets.....dammit.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the flip side, the Martin/Evans owner offered me Boldin for Ware.......

which I so thoroughly deserved after offering West+Jacquizz for Evans, lol