• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tennessee Titans claim Randy Moss on waivers

badmin

I am badmin. Who are you?
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Randy Moss is heading to Tennessee. The Titans claimed the wide receiver via waivers on Wednesday one day after he was officially let go by the ...

BfJo_4Vf0OA

More...

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how Moss will work out here. Hopefully it will take some pressure off CJ.

LookatmeImCool

Memberless
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
If you are going to have Randy Moss on your team, it helps to have a respected and successful coach. Look at how he performed for the Raiders and Vikings compared with the Patriots, and I predict how he will perform with the Titans.
My only concern is if Young will be able to make those long, accurate throws to a wide open Moss.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moss is a piss poor teammate, and a big-mouthed, over-the-hill, bitch. Some of the players on the Vikings were questioning his work ethic and accusing him of sandbagging it on plays that did not involve him directly.

Good luck, Titans. You just landed an old bitch.

LookatmeImCool

Memberless
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Moss is a piss poor teammate, and a big-mouthed, over-the-hill, bitch. Some of the players on the Vikings were questioning his work ethic and accusing him of sandbagging it on plays that did not involve him directly.

Good luck, Titans. You just landed an old bitch.

I haven't heard a single person from the Patriots come out and say anything remotely close to supporting your claim. I'm not defending the guy, not one bit, but there are two sides to every story.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a play that moss quit on...

Last edited by a moderator:

LookatmeImCool

Memberless
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
He lost sight of the ball. If you notice, during the pass interference, his head turns away from the ball for a split second. He couldn't track it when he looked back up for it.
Quit making me out to be a Moss apologist. I cannot stand him, but can't deny his talent.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not questioning his talent, I'm questioning his effort. He may have lost sight of the ball, but you can clearly see that he slows and watches the ball drop right in front of him.

LookatmeImCool

Memberless
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm not questioning his talent, I'm questioning his effort. He may have lost sight of the ball, but you can clearly see that he slows and watches the ball drop right in front of him.

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt for that play, you're not, and for good reason.
I am only saying, that if in the right place and state of mind, I think Moss will bring more positives to a team than negatives. I think Jeff Fischer is one of the better coaches in the league, and will be able to keep Moss happy.