• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"Team You Would NEVER EVER Root For" Thread---- NHL Edition

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, at the time no. I didn't start following hockey again till I was like 14. There was a good 5 year span after the Whale left that I just stopped watching hockey. Then the Rags/Bruins came into the picture. To wet all you fucktards appetites even more, I also rooted for the Avalanche in the early 2000's. I was more or less just a hockey fan in general with no set team.

Now I have just one, but you dickfaces just wont let it be.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, at the time no. I didn't start following hockey again till I was like 14. There was a good 5 year span after the Whale left that I just stopped watching hockey. Then the Rags/Bruins came into the picture. To wet all you fucktards appetites even more, I also rooted for the Avalanche in the early 2000's. I was more or less just a hockey fan in general with no set team.

Now I have just one, but you dickfaces just wont let it be.

I pulled for the Avs in the early 2000s, too. :high5:

I still pull for them, actually, especially this year, since the better they do, the worse the Caps' draft pick. :D

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yawn:

Oh, no...now you've started it....

Ahem...ATTENTION SPAN CHECK....this is an NHL topic thread....don't really care about what your "avatar" is trying to say...

Hey, you could win 10 Dog Show championships too...won't make a bit of difference...obviously, you don't know a whole lot about Tampa....or much else for that matter from the sounds of it...

Now go and enjoy the Boston Bruins success....it is fleeting you know, and after its gone, you may not have anything else to lean on....buh bye...

Maybe you could tell us all about the rich, glorious championship tradition there in Tampa and your vast knowledge of sports? Shouldn't take but a minute or 2.

Caps Revenge

Let's Go Caps!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any team from the Patrick Division...(Sometimes I fake rooting for the Pens just to keep the wife from hating on the Caps!)

And now add the Lightning to that list. It's nice to see they have a fan that knows so much.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa Bay are a bunch of vaginas. Only team to cry about our playoff banners last year.

flyersfan4706

Kimmo Forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
An interesting team with me is the Habs. I dont want to say I hate them, but I kind of hate them. I guess I respect them as a franchise, but dislike the team, and hate them when we play them. At the same time though I could pull for them in the playoffs if the Red Wings were out.

Also, Flyers-Habs games are about 100x better than any other Flyers game.