• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Team depth

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I have to say that this is the deepest Warriors team I have seen in a long time.

When Golden State can sit Curry and bring in guys like Brandon Rush, Dominic McGuire, Epke uDoh and Kwame Brown off the bench, it bodes well for the team. Mark Jackson has these guys playing as a single unit and each one of them is selling out to play defense.

Last night against the Bricks, I was amazed at how ineffective that Melo and Stoudemire were. Both started out looking like they were going to light up Oracle Arena and leave with double-doubles. But midway through the second period, the team figured out New York's rotations and all but eliminated the easy baskets. I haven't seen that happen in quite a while. McGuire especially showed me that he can be a player in the league. The way he took Melo out of his game in the fourth was incredible.

I am not saying that Golden State is a challenger for the NBA title, but this team looks like it has the makings of a very solid team. If Klay Thompson ever gets his shot going, he will be a very nice addition to the team.

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say that this is the deepest Warriors team I have seen in a long time.

When Golden State can sit Curry and bring in guys like Brandon Rush, Dominic McGuire, Epke uDoh and Kwame Brown off the bench, it bodes well for the team. Mark Jackson has these guys playing as a single unit and each one of them is selling out to play defense.

Last night against the Bricks, I was amazed at how ineffective that Melo and Stoudemire were. Both started out looking like they were going to light up Oracle Arena and leave with double-doubles. But midway through the second period, the team figured out New York's rotations and all but eliminated the easy baskets. I haven't seen that happen in quite a while. McGuire especially showed me that he can be a player in the league. The way he took Melo out of his game in the fourth was incredible.

I am not saying that Golden State is a challenger for the NBA title, but this team looks like it has the makings of a very solid team. If Klay Thompson ever gets his shot going, he will be a very nice addition to the team.

Like you Cam, I'm cautiously optimistic. But, I don't think well really know about this squad until they go out on the road. Will the defense travel?

CameronFrye

Certifiable A-hole
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Like you Cam, I'm cautiously optimistic. But, I don't think well really know about this squad until they go out on the road. Will the defense travel?

I don't think it's an option not to have it go with the team. Mark Jackson will demand it everywhere the team plays.

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay Thompson is playing really well in the starting role for Ellis tonight. He's fat up and down the court than he was given credit for in the draft. He has good handles too. I really hope his shot comes back because he could be real good. He has hit his only 3 point attempt tonight so far.