• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tate Martell

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If LJ leaves, I think Day retains Alex Grinch and overhauls the defense, and we might lose some kids and the defense might suffer even more. However, I love Grinch's style. He's very well-respected in the coaching community, and I think his style would work really well with the athletes we bring in. If Day takes over, I think he needs to make a hard final push on Jowan Briggs and Tommy Eichenberg. Those guys are players.
I would hope this doesn't affect guys like Miller, Nester, and Wilson?

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would hope this doesn't affect guys like Miller, Nester, and Wilson?
Miller's mom loves OSU, so I don't know if that would happen. Nester has been in for like 2 years, so I feel safe with him, and evidently Hartline has gotten pretty close with Wilson. I think those 3 are safe if Urban leaves, as are Cade Stover and Jameson Williams. I'm worried about Jordan Battle and Ronnie Hickman, though.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Miller's mom loves OSU, so I don't know if that would happen. Nester has been in for like 2 years, so I feel safe with him, and evidently Hartline has gotten pretty close with Wilson. I think those 3 are safe if Urban leaves, as are Cade Stover and Jameson Williams. I'm worried about Jordan Battle and Ronnie Hickman, though.
I'm starting to see some CBs Battle going to Alabama. He went to visit Bama over the weekend. No idea how they can squeeze him in though? I'm sure Nicki can find a way.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to see some CBs Battle going to Alabama. He went to visit Bama over the weekend. No idea how they can squeeze him in though? I'm sure Nicki can find a way.
Oh he absolutely will. For some reason they have a 3* TE from Ohio committed to them. I'm guessing he'd get squeezed out.

mall3013

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny how things can change in a short period. Now we have TTUN fans coming here giving ratings about something posted a couple of months ago. Anyway, they can feel good about their team, and rightfully so. I don't see us even being in this game. Unless our defense learned how to play and tackle, this game will be ugly early.