• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tarvaris Jackson Arrested

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what he is doing?? What a shitty act.

I never knew Phred but a lot of people liked him, so when this guy took over his ID for whatever reason is really a slap in the face to the posters that knew him and respected him.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never knew Phred but a lot of people liked him, so when this guy took over his ID for whatever reason is really a slap in the face to the posters that knew him and respected him.
It was. Didn't like him for that reason alone. However never tried to ban him, actually just the opposite. Since then all he's done his make posts about RW wife being a hoe, letting us know his politics. Never ever about football. Tried ignoring him, it doesn't discourage him in the least.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was. Didn't like him for that reason alone. However never tried to ban him, actually just the opposite. Since then all he's done his make posts about RW wife being a hoe, letting us know his politics. Never ever about football. Tried ignoring him, it doesn't discourage him in the least.

The guys a piece of shit. My guess is he's somebody from the espn boards that didn't get along with many or anybody, so he thinks the best way to piss people off is to use someones ID who passed away and trash the Hawks.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think it's always a good idea to hire your own attorney. Haven't had a court case in decades, but last time I did my attorney was gold. Public defenders as a rule don't have a lot of motivation pass seattling things, so they can move on to cases that actual make them money. Course they're exceptions, I just wouldn't want to have to count on it.

Very true man ... Very true....

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair the Proscuting attorney often wants to seattle things so he can move on to more important cases also.

They only want to Seattle things if they're Seahawks fans! lol ... I know what you meant, settle things...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here bro... Had a public defender almost fry me for charges I didn't commit... Public defender wanted me to plea a deal that would a screwed me over, also on the public defenders advice I waived my right to a jury trial, that in itself was the stupidest advice I ever received... Thankfully my attorney unwound everything and I got a jury trial, unanimously not guilty... Had I stuck with a public pretender I was fried for false charges that were bogus as it get's ... Public pretenders don't do a dam thing but work with the prosecutors to screw you over.... That's my experience...
I'm sure there are poor PD's as there are also lousy fee based attorneys. I wont bore you the details of my experience, but the PD that worked my relative's case went beyond on getting charges reduced to a fraction to help the parents so they would not be liable for $710K in damages done by their kid.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A fool and his money are soon partedp

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure there are poor PD's as there are also lousy fee based attorneys. I wont bore you the details of my experience, but the PD that worked my relative's case went beyond on getting charges reduced to a fraction to help the parents so they would not be liable for $710K in damages done by their kid.

I hear ya man ... I"m sure there are some good honorable public defenders out there... But probably few and far between...