• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tarvaris Jackson Arrested

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good riddance to Tjack, one less Hillary supporter on the team.

Don't drag this obnoxious shit onto the football boards please. I come here to get away from this stupid braying crap.

Leave your biased opinions (one way or the other) on that cesspool called the Politics Board.

phredmojo

Steak is for Taxpayers
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't drag this obnoxious shit onto the football boards please. I come here to get away from this stupid braying crap.

Leave your biased opinions (one way or the other) on that cesspool called the Politics Board.

No.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go on tell us the thread count, we know you're dying to.

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Ciara is going to destroy Russel.

I don't pick up that she's that type.
I also think that if she became a liability, Wilson would drop her like a bad habit just like his first wife.
Remember Wilson went to the Superbowl even after he divorced his wife.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that Boykin should feel more secure in his position with the team afterall.

Seahawks rookie quarterback charged with assault

A misdemeanor assault charge plus the potential for a charge of assaulting a police officer does not bode well for his chances of landing a job here.

Next man up...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure that Boykin should feel more secure in his position with the team afterall.

A misdemeanor assault charge plus the potential for a charge of assaulting a police officer does not bode well for his chances of landing a job here.

Next man up...
Buddy, that won't even be a blip on the screen. I'm sure Pete and JS knew about this before they signed him as a UDFA. They drafted Clark in the 2nd round last year after his issue with DV because they felt it was an isolated incident and likely wont happen again.
We all know Pete will give a guy a 2nd chance if his heart and mind are in the right place. we are cool with this kid and for the hope of our team I hope he pans out. We need a decent backup cuz TJ's deal was over the line. Only desperation would allow him back.

MKHawk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Next man up...

He got suspended from his bowl game for this incident, if PCJS had a problem with this they wouldn't have signed him.

dude82

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He got suspended from his bowl game for this incident, if PCJS had a problem with this they wouldn't have signed him.

Ah. I guess I should have read the article closer. I thought it said that he got suspended for something else and then this happened. I'll have to read things more carefully in the future.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wonder if TJak wishes he had signed earlier with the Seahawks rather then play hard ball ? It was time to move on from him anyway. Was making to much to hold a clip board.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea.

He wore out his welcome with his first post as far I'm concerned. Class-A shitbag.

Yeah, he did IMO. I'd like to get a consensus on the matter. Shouldn't be to hard, except many are absent, those that are present hopefully will speak up. :hope: