• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tarvaris Jackson Arrested

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard on sports radio that Tarvaris Jackson can't afford an attorney and he asked for a public defender... I guess he's out of money.... I would tell Tarvaris DO NOT use a public defender or your as good as fried, all a public defender does it work with the prosecution to fry you .... The man needs an attorney .... Jackson has made over 8 million in his career, very sad if he blew through every dime with nothing to show for it...

Dolemite censored

Bigfoot is real
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard on sports radio that Tarvaris Jackson can't afford an attorney and he asked for a public defender... I guess he's out of money.... I would tell Tarvaris DO NOT use a public defender or your as good as fried, all a public defender does it work with the prosecution to fry you .... The man needs an attorney .... Jackson has made over 8 million in his career, very sad if he blew through every dime with nothing to show for it...

Fucking sad.

Maybe he'll ask his uncle Tom Jackson for a loan.

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Phredmojo tried to hijack my thread.... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

Seriously, he does not contribute to any part of SportsHoopla with exception to the politics forum a.k.a. "Lord of the Flies". I see him as a minor pest, hard to be offended by someone with the intellect of an acorn. Your call, Harold.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Phredmojo tried to hijack my thread.... OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!!

Seriously, he does not contribute to any part of SportsHoopla with exception to the politics forum a.k.a. "Lord of the Flies". I see him as a minor pest, hard to be offended by someone with the intellect of an acorn. Your call, Harold.
Thanks for the input Tech_God !

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using someones ID who passed away and joked about it is classless as you can get. Gone just for that alone.

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is everybody tired of this tool ( phredmojo ) as I am?

I had no problem with him until he started talking politics here. Politics on SportsHoopla is the biggest clusterf of inbred humanity I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with.

Still, that alone doesn't necessarily constitute a banning but finding out that he has hijacked the moniker of someone who has passed on is lower than low. For that I vote out.

JMR

Go Army!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the guy is not following the rules of the board then that's one thing, but just kicking him out because you don't like him is lame in my opinion. Just never respond to anything he says, never direct any posts at him, and that will get the effect you're looking for. High road.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the guy is not following the rules of the board then that's one thing, but just kicking him out because you don't like him is lame in my opinion. Just never respond to anything he says, never direct any posts at him, and that will get the effect you're looking for. High road.

Mmmm fine then. Personally I find some his posts offensive, this isn't TMZ or a political forum it's a football forum.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trolling team boards is against the rules. And that's all he wants to do. His screen name alone is a troll move, he knows that every time he posts here he's looking to piss off posters who associated with the real phredmojo (RIP). Add in the fact that he doesn't really care to talk about sports but rather turn discussions in to political or social arguments and it's a no brainer for me.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he did IMO. I'd like to get a consensus on the matter. Shouldn't be to hard, except many are absent, those that are present hopefully will speak up. :hope:
I hate to ban folks cuz that is the easy way. I would suggest a note to be sent to him. He has no followers that I know of here as most appear to dislike his posts. I don't like him, but that is no big. If he wants to post stuff for shock value, maybe he should play in our smack thread only...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah. I guess I should have read the article closer. I thought it said that he got suspended for something else and then this happened. I'll have to read things more carefully in the future.
Hey, it's all good bro:suds:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stu, that might be true in some cases but I do disagree with that statement. I speak from experience.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tarvaris, I had no idea you were such a stupid fuck.
We now all know about pointing a gun at your wife. Dumbass.
We now learn you have spent all of your income. An incredible dumbass.
If your only asset is worth $100k retail, you better wholesale it for a quick $85K (assuming you have F&C title-doubtful) spend about $75k on a good attorney and with the rest buy a nice single wide trailer with the balance of left...$10k.
You will then need to have enough income for lot rent, utilities, and food.
I doubt that a great hand made sign while sitting on a freeway entrance will generate that much dough to cover expenses, but best of luck imbecile.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stu, that might be true in some cases but I do disagree with that statement. I speak from experience.

Same here bro... Had a public defender almost fry me for charges I didn't commit... Public defender wanted me to plea a deal that would a screwed me over, also on the public defenders advice I waived my right to a jury trial, that in itself was the stupidest advice I ever received... Thankfully my attorney unwound everything and I got a jury trial, unanimously not guilty... Had I stuck with a public pretender I was fried for false charges that were bogus as it get's ... Public pretenders don't do a dam thing but work with the prosecutors to screw you over.... That's my experience...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here bro... Had a public defender almost fry me for charges I didn't commit... Public defender wanted me to plea a deal that would a screwed me over, also on the public defenders advice I waived my right to a jury trial, that in itself was the stupidest advice I ever received... Thankfully my attorney unwound everything and I got a jury trial, unanimously not guilty... Had I stuck with a public pretender I was fried for false charges that were bogus as it get's ... Public pretenders don't do a dam thing but work with the prosecutors to screw you over.... That's my experience...
Think it's always a good idea to hire your own attorney. Haven't had a court case in decades, but last time I did my attorney was gold. Public defenders as a rule don't have a lot of motivation pass seattling things, so they can move on to cases that actual make them money. Course they're exceptions, I just wouldn't want to have to count on it.