• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tank Carradine

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Another guy on my list that I'd like to see fall to the Niners.

NFL Draft prospect Tank Carradine could make next epic comeback, but do teams believe? - NFL - Don Banks - SI.com

His injury is really affecting his draft stock. I think he could have been a top 10 pick if healthy and able to show his athleticism at the combine. In year 3 I think he will be a top 5 player from this class, especially in the right D. Whether a 3-4 D is necessarily the right fit for him, well I'm not sure, but we really are more of a hybrid these days. Plus, it's not that often that we play in our base D anyways. I say draft the best players available and the fit the system to our strengths.

As good as Brooks is, he's not really a dominant force when rushing the passer opposite Aldon. We'll only be stronger if we can get another top pass rusher coming from the other end on passing downs.

EaseUrStorm

Chief Imagination Officer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Another guy on my list that I'd like to see fall to the Niners.

NFL Draft prospect Tank Carradine could make next epic comeback, but do teams believe? - NFL - Don Banks - SI.com

His injury is really affecting his draft stock. I think he could have been a top 10 pick if healthy and able to show his athleticism at the combine. In year 3 I think he will be a top 5 player from this class, especially in the right D. Whether a 3-4 D is necessarily the right fit for him, well I'm not sure, but we really are more of a hybrid these days. Plus, it's not that often that we play in our base D anyways. I say draft the best players available and the fit the system to our strengths.

As good as Brooks is, he's not really a dominant force when rushing the passer opposite Aldon. We'll only be stronger if we can get another top pass rusher coming from the other end on passing downs.

I'd really really like that pick too. He'd be a perfect guy to slowly bring up to speed. Give him all the time he needs to get healthy, and rotate him slowly into spots where he can show his stuff. He would be a great candidate to eventually replace J. Smith. I think someone will grab him earlier than our first pick. If not, I'd want him at 31 unless someone coughs up a future 1st and change.

Badger8843

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched him a lot, he is tough, damn good

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Welcome, my friends, to the Carradine bandwagon.

...I mean the band-tank. Yuk yuk yuk!