• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Tampa game

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game obviously. I think we will win, but If we lose I think we will lose to NYG the following week also.

Hope Zack Martin plays

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This type of game is one of those that a garrett led team has lost over and over. Cowboys should win this game, but nothing would surprise me.

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big game obviously. I think we will win, but If we lose I think we will lose to NYG the following week also.

Hope Zack Martin plays

It is a huge game. I also agree, if we lose to Tampa, we will lose to the Giants. Garrett will be fired IMO if this happens.

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think anything is possible, including losing to the Bucs and then beating the Giants.

One thing that is consistently true for the Cowboys during Garrett's tenure is that they are inconsistent. They can beat the teams they are supposed to get stomped by and loose to the teams they are supposed to win against. They might drop a giant egg this week like they did last week and then look world class next week.

I know that on any given Sunday, anything can happen, but it happens often with Garrett's Cowboys. It is one of the biggest indicators that there is a fatal flaw in Garrett's coaching style. I love his ability to counsel and engage the players. His ability to game plan? Not so much.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying we can't lose this week and then win next week, I'm saying I don't think we will. This is a huge game. If we can't beat Tampa with our season on the line it's a pretty bad sign.

If we win either game we are in the playoffs. If we lose both it shows we have no business making the playoffs and is a good indicator that we wouldn't be good enough to make any noise even if we did make it. If we play great this week then next week becomes a game for the backups and it sets us up to have a good chance to win week 1 of the playoffs.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the ass whipping we took in Indy, coming home, angry, with the division there for the taking, this should be a great effort from the Cowboys that results in a beat down of a Bucs team going nowhere. If this club loses to Tampa, there is no reason to believe we win in NY next week. To me, it's a bottom line business. Where this team is, today, if the Cowboys can't beat TB at home to win the division, then get a week of rest for Martin, Zeke, TSmith, Lee and anyone else who is banged up when they play what should be a meaningless game in NY next week, then win a home playoff when we should be in great shape health wise, then I think JG and Linehan should be fired on the spot, Richard should be elevated to HC, Coach Rod stays on as DC, and we should go out and find an OC that can develop Dak

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the ass whipping we took in Indy, coming home, angry, with the division there for the taking, this should be a great effort from the Cowboys that results in a beat down of a Bucs team going nowhere. If this club loses to Tampa, there is no reason to believe we win in NY next week. To me, it's a bottom line business. Where this team is, today, if the Cowboys can't beat TB at home to win the division, then get a week of rest for Martin, Zeke, TSmith, Lee and anyone else who is banged up when they play what should be a meaningless game in NY next week, then win a home playoff when we should be in great shape health wise, then I think JG and Linehan should be fired on the spot, Richard should be elevated to HC, Coach Rod stays on as DC, and we should go out and find an OC that can develop Dak

100% agree!

Eiknarflin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not saying we can't lose this week and then win next week, I'm saying I don't think we will. This is a huge game. If we can't beat Tampa with our season on the line it's a pretty bad sign.

If we win either game we are in the playoffs. If we lose both it shows we have no business making the playoffs and is a good indicator that we wouldn't be good enough to make any noise even if we did make it. If we play great this week then next week becomes a game for the backups and it sets us up to have a good chance to win week 1 of the playoffs.

Yeah, I wasn't trying to criticize what you were saying and what you think, just trying to express my own lack of confidence how anything will go, simply because that's the way it's been - inconsistent.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I wasn't trying to criticize what you were saying and what you think, just trying to express my own lack of confidence how anything will go, simply because that's the way it's been - inconsistent.
Way to inconsistent. Tired of hearing how young this team is. This will be the youngest and most talented team in the NFL next season. Zeke, Cooper, Martin, DLaw, JSmith, LVE, BJones, hopefully Fredrick, even aging guys like Tyron Smith and Sean Lee...it's critical decision making time. Garrett needs to win a playoff game or go away, and Dak needs to understand that he needs all of the above players in order to thrive, and accept something around $19-20 million instead of pushing for $30

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is our back up Qb if we lock it up this week? Rush or White

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Way to inconsistent. Tired of hearing how young this team is. This will be the youngest and most talented team in the NFL next season. Zeke, Cooper, Martin, DLaw, JSmith, LVE, BJones, hopefully Fredrick, even aging guys like Tyron Smith and Sean Lee...it's critical decision making time. Garrett needs to win a playoff game or go away, and Dak needs to understand that he needs all of the above players in order to thrive, and accept something around $19-20 million instead of pushing for $30
Funny piece of Cowboy trivia. Zack Martin is older than T Smith.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, but I hope it's one of them that I will be watching at Met Life on 12/30. Because if it's Dak, it means we lost this week and I'm going to be a very nervous fan.

edit: probably split the game. First half Rush, 2nd Half White

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, but I hope it's one of them that I will be watching at Met Life on 12/30. Because if it's Dak, it means we lost this week and I'm going to be a very nervous fan.

Surely Dak will start and play a little. He would become the only Qb in Cowboy history to start every game for 3 consecutive yrs. I know it’s kind of an odd stat but it is still cool.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see white. White has a decent arm and I want to see if he has anything. I have seen rush and that noodle arm of his is a liability when he faces a 1st string secondary.

ROMOTOOWENS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Awesome you get to go though.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny piece of Cowboy trivia. Zack Martin is older than T Smith.
Yeah, TSmith isn't so much aging as he is just breaking down. The trruth is, at 28, there's no reason he can't go on being a really good player for 4-5 more years, if not the great one he was. I see him like Sean Lee, if he is healthy, he's the best. Another piece of trivia, if Sean Lee is not in the starting lineup, the Cowboys won't have anyone currently starting over 30 years old....even on opening day of NEXT season

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would like to see white. White has a decent arm and I want to see if he has anything. I have seen rush and that noodle arm of his is a liability when he faces a 1st string secondary.
White would do quite well IMO with the right game plan, meaning he would probably be in a bind lol. If they ran it 55% of the time, gave him clean looks in play action and went max protect in obvious passing situations, I think he'd be fine. He can sling it

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another important game and Lee is inactive. Time to move on.