• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: Tampa Bay Lightnings vs Columbus Blue Jackets

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to the BJs and their fans. Best of luck moving forward. I know CBJ and Pens are supposed rivals and all, but I’ve always been a fan of guys like Jones, Anderson, Jenner, and Breadman was.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The swamp has been refilled.

Turn off the personal attacks.

Every playoffs...

Congrats to the BJs and their fans. Best of luck moving forward. I know CBJ and Pens are supposed rivals and all, but I’ve always been a fan of guys like Jones, Anderson, Jenner, and Breadman was.

I have a hard time hating most of the Pens too. I wish Hornqvist was a Jacket every time we play you guys.

The only one I hate hate is Jack Johnson. But that started when he played for us.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How pricey are the tickets?
Game 2: I'm not sure exactly. I think with my half season tickets they are discounted some.

Game 1: upper bowl was $95. This was presale before they hit secondary market.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Game 2: I'm not sure exactly. I think with my half season tickets they are discounted some.

That's very reasonable for a round 2 playoff game.

Reactions: gob

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Depending on who qualifies for the second round and when during the week the games land, I may be seeing you there. Discussed with a few friends that it would be worth the road trip.

The cheapest ticket the Leafs sold for this round was $350 for standing room only lol

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back to hockey, amazing things can happen when you get that monkey off your back. Good luck against Boston or Toronto, Jackets’ fans. :thumb:

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was gonna ask you, since you had tix for Game 6 (NOT NECESSARY), were you able to credit that purchase towards 2nd round tix?

I have a friend who is from the GTA originally and he said that so many of his friends from back there called him to buy tickets for round 2 because they are too expensive and too hard to get tickets in Toronto )he said SRO tickers are over 350 - yowza). Being a high school coach he gets pre-sale opportunities. He said he told them to wait until they know for sure it's the Leafs.

I told him to go ahead and buy them and I would buy them off him when we face the Bruins.

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was gonna ask you, since you had tix for Game 6 (NOT NECESSARY), were you able to credit that purchase towards 2nd round tix?

I have a friend who is from the GTA originally and he said that so many of his friends from back there called him to buy tickets for round 2 because they are too expensive and too hard to get tickets in Toronto )he said SRO tickers are over 350 - yowza). Being a high school coach he gets pre-sale opportunities. He said he told them to wait until they know for sure it's the Leafs.

I told him to go ahead and buy them and I would buy them off him when we face the Bruins.
You only commit to buying potential tickets for game 6. They don't charge you until it occurs

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

giphy.gif

gob

Hoopla Cash
$ 13,496.29
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I bought game 1(3) for my buddy, but he's taking me and another friend. I took him to the first round game.

tsawchuk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This lesser human being will hold you down and fuck your ass until you say, “uncle.”

No eye contact though, because that would be gay.
Oh how cute. You seem the type that drives Sullivant Ave in your panel van all hours of the night with a box of kleenex?

Any accuracy there?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this thread has taken an turn for the worse....