• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Talk about crap QB play. SB XII in its entirety.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your "detail" keeps going back and back to this one season. It doesn't take me long to boil all of that down, and like I said, most of us would agree he did not play well this year. What's with the butthurt about him owning virtually every QB record? I actually do give a shit about them because they are DENVER BRONCOS all time records and I got to see it happen in person. Yes.......I care about that.

You shouldn't be such a hater.

Well, I am not a stats guy. I prefer "Bronco ball." Which is a balanced offense highlighted by a stretch run with a QB that has the skill to run it.

Don't you prefer "Bronco ball?"

That kind of commitment to balance is what gives a team the best chance to win it.

A QB still hasn't had 600 pass attempts and won it in that same season. Not even in today's tootie fruity NFL.

Done with the subject.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see our little boy still has his hard on for PM. Such a silly angry young lad he is.....

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your "detail" keeps going back and back to this one season. It doesn't take me long to boil all of that down, and like I said, most of us would agree he did not play well this year. What's with the butthurt about him owning virtually every QB record? I actually do give a shit about them because they are DENVER BRONCOS all time records and I got to see it happen in person. Yes.......I care about that.

You shouldn't be such a hater.

Why should he care about them? There are more important things in life then Manning's records. Sorry I'll chose my family, job, friends, my sons basketball team over Manning's records. It's just entertainment. Manning breaking records doesn't better my life. I just root for the Broncos to win but it doesn't affect my life what happens to the Broncos whether they win or lose or any records that are broken. It doesn't make one a hater. Glad you got to see it person. If that made your day I'm happy for ya. Peace.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make me lock this thread too ladies and gentlemen. Again just have to agree to disagree about Manning's impact on this season. We won the Super Bowl! End of story no matter how good or bad of production we got from the QB position. Manning has had plenty of years where he was the best QB in the league and his team failed him when it mattered most. This year obviously Manning was carried by an incredible defense. Things seem to find a way to balance themselves out. Almost certainty at this point that Manning is not our QB moving forward. So at least for me Thank You Manning for your time in Denver and the great memories from the past 4 years but as it goes in the NFL every team has to learn to move forward.

So again don't make me lock another thread. Just agree to disagree and let's talk about other things than Manning.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock it and if any more of these stupid threads get started lock them too. It's pretty obvious why they get started and it really has nada to do with da Broncs...

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock it and if any more of these stupid threads get started lock them too. It's pretty obvious why they get started and it really has nada to do with da Broncs...
I think you ought to be banned. That is what I think.

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....ok Malibu sorry to have rubbed you wrong there my man.

I was simply stating in terms of the football season, and what it meant to me. Everything Manning did as a Bronco does matter to me. At no time was I trying to compare the importance of his records he set in Denver or his success in Denver rivaling the importance of things like family, friends, or any other valuable things in someones life.

I was keeping what I said simply in terms of football. I thought that's we did on this board.

theknight307

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lock the thread CD.

Wheat

High Plains Drifter...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and no need for you to start another one.

we all know how you feel about PM.

It's time to let it go....