• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Takes From Last Night Game

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to some of it on the radio last night. I recorded it on my DVR but fell asleep after Gabbert's TV drive. I plan on watching it this evening. Other than Kap's drama, any takeaway's from this game? Gabbert looked ok on that one drive. The accuracy issue seems to be an ongoing issue with him. I heard Driskell's play on the radio and it sounded like he played pretty well. Several catchable balls he threw were dropped. The defense didn't look too bad early on. Tank Carradine was getting some pressure. The injuries are a concern. It seemed a lot of players were injured last night. Don't know how serious. And Ellington pulled a hamstring. Ellington should be called glass. This guy just can't stay healthy.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I listened to some of it on the radio last night. I recorded it on my DVR but fell asleep after Gabbert's TV drive. I plan on watching it this evening. Other than Kap's drama, any takeaway's from this game? Gabbert looked ok on that one drive. The accuracy issue seems to be an ongoing issue with him. I heard Driskell's play on the radio and it sounded like he played pretty well. Several catchable balls he threw were dropped. The defense didn't look too bad early on. Tank Carradine was getting some pressure. The injuries are a concern. It seemed a lot of players were injured last night. Don't know how serious. And Ellington pulled a hamstring. Ellington should be called glass. This guy just can't stay healthy.
My takeaway was Kaepernick still hasn't figured out how to read a defense. Only saw one series from him and he cut and ran out of the pocket on all three plays after a cursory look downfield failed to find him any receivers. Same old shit.

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My takeaway was Kaepernick still hasn't figured out how to read a defense. Only saw one series from him and he cut and ran out of the pocket on all three plays after a cursory look downfield failed to find him any receivers. Same old shit.

Just my opinion, I think he has book smarts and was a good student. I think he just doesn't process things quickly enough. He has difficultly processing the NFL game

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just my opinion, I think he has book smarts and was a good student. I think he just doesn't process things quickly enough. He has difficultly processing the NFL game
Watched the San Diego game and Kaepernick looks so stiff and robotic in the passing game. It takes a long time for the ball to get out of his hand once he decides to throw and he still stares down his intended target. he'll get eaten alive by any first team defense.