• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Swap MJ or Kobe with Lebron from 2007-present and MJ 10-12 titles and Kobe has 6-7

Janus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure if the LA clippers would have chosen John Koncack instead of Benoit Benjamin in the 85 draft they would shave still sucked

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MJ would have licked his chops with a career of playing with AD, Bosh, Love, Westrbook, Wade, Shaq, Irving etc. LOL the amount of 'ships that dude would have won would have been INSANE. Meanwhile Lebron still somehow has what 4 or something? Pfftt. MJ had 6 plenty with far less talent. Kobe had more playing with far less talent from beginning to end
There was less talent in the NBA period back then. MJ would never win 3 straight two times in today's league

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Warriors can go to 5 straight. MJ could certainly win 3 straight two times in today’s league
I don't remember The Warriors doing 5 straight in the last decade. They had a great team though, but they had a super team which the Bulls did not have

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't remember The Warriors doing 5 straight in the last decade. They had a great team though, but they had a super team which the Bulls did not have
Warriors went from 2015-2019. Bulls team with Rodman would beat the Warriors every single series

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Warriors went from 2015-2019. Bulls team with Rodman would beat the Warriors every single series
The Warriors went to the finals 5 straight, but they DID NOT Win 5 straight. The won the first, lost the second and then won three straight. That's not 5 straight wins... In fact MJ has never lost in the finals, but the rules are different, the game is far less physical and the 3 point shot is considerably more used and relevant. There is no guarantee either team wins.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors went to the finals 5 straight, but they DID NOT Win 5 straight. The won the first, lost the second and then won three straight. That's not 5 straight wins... In fact MJ has never lost in the finals, but the rules are different, the game is far less physical and the 3 point shot is considerably more used and relevant. There is no guarantee either team wins.
Didn’t say they won 5 straight. Said they went. If they can accomplish that feat in my opinion the Bulls could win 3 straight. Bulls were a better team.

TheLonestarDUCK

Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Warriors never won more than 2 in a row what the hell are you talking about?
The point someone was making is that a Bulls team couldn’t win three in a row today because the league is better. Yet the Warriors went to the finals 5 years straight. I think the Bulls team could win 3 straight today and was using the Warriors success as an example. We can disagree but MJ could win 3 in a row in today’s game - no doubt.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point someone was making is that a Bulls team couldn’t win three in a row today because the league is better. Yet the Warriors went to the finals 5 years straight. I think the Bulls team could win 3 straight today and was using the Warriors success as an example. We can disagree but MJ could win 3 in a row in today’s game - no doubt.
It's not impossible of course but the point is the league is tougher today. More talent spread around. MJ and that Bulls team wouldn't win 6 today

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh.... no. Theyd get ran off the court if we are being honest

I loved NBA in the 80s and 90s but guys now are morw athletic, better shooters, better fitness levels

Training and diet are just vastly superior

Its natural for people to always think of the guys they watched growing up as being the best ever. Shit my Dad still thinks the 60s Celtics would beat any team since them

But the truth is every genetation has gotten better than its predecessor . In 25 years my kids will be on a messge board telling peiple how thpse Warrior teams were the best ever and how LeBron is the GOAT. Ill still say its the 80s Lakers and Magic and my 95 year old Dad will still say its Russell and the Cs

We will likely all be wrong

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I loved NBA in the 80s and 90s but guys now are morw athletic, better shooters, better fitness levels

Its natural for people to always think of the guys they watched growing up as being the best ever. Shit my Dad still thinks the 60s Celtics would beat any team since them

But the truth is every genetation has gotten better than its predecessor . In 25 years my kids will be on a messge board telling peiple how thpse Warrior teams were the best ever and how LeBron is the GOAT. Ill still say its the 80s Lakers and Magic and my 95 year old Dad will still say its Russell and the Cs

Or rather you're all right. there's no one GOAT. There's just that top level and it changes over time

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What you said was funny, but the truth

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

This is spot on.

2017 KD Warriors is the best team I have ever seen.

And let’s not forget that not every version of the title winning Bulls was ‘96. ‘96 Bulls is near the top of the list in the conversation for best team ever, but they are far from a slam dunk.

Supplant the 90s Bulls in the 2010s and the truth is that they probably win 1-3 titles, LeBron loses a few Finals trips and Kareem is the GOAT.