• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Swap MJ or Kobe with Lebron from 2007-present and MJ 10-12 titles and Kobe has 6-7

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah when I think of 3 point assassin's it's Steph & R. Allen. Not LeBron & Kobe.

I'll remember LeBron for his continuing failed attempts to hold on to what hair he has. Shave yer dome LeBron! And his not one, not two, not three comment. Which I now think meant the number of years he wanna gonna play in Miami.

And Kobe. Well took more than my fair share of shots as him during his career. But now that he's no longer around it's just not appropriate.
Horrible tragedy to him and his daughter.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t compare LeBron and Kobe.

They don’t play the same position, and nobody has had LeBron’s physique and speed.

The only person that came close to LeBron’s physique and speed was the Mailman, but he played PF, not SF. And he was never going to do what LeBron has because he had Stockton and never needed to fill that role ( although he was a great passer in his own right ).

I will say this: give Kobe LeBron’s physique while keeping his Mamba mentality and drive, and there is no telling what he would’ve done in this league.

I do know for sure if the opposite was true ( ie LeBron had Kobe’s physique, he would’ve done less with it than Kobe did ).

But comparing the two players is ridiculous. It’s not apple to apples, it’s apples to oranges.

That is why Kobe was always compared to MJ- same position and same physique ( and just so happened they both had the same drive to succeed ).

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can’t compare LeBron and Kobe.

They don’t play the same position, and nobody has had LeBron’s physique and speed.

The only person that came close to LeBron’s physique and speed was the Mailman, but he played PF, not SF. And he was never going to do what LeBron has because he had Stockton and never needed to fill that role ( although he was a great passer in his own right ).

I will say this: give Kobe LeBron’s physique while keeping his Mamba mentality and drive, and there is no telling what he would’ve done in this league.

I do know for sure if the opposite was true ( ie LeBron had Kobe’s physique, he would’ve done less with it than Kobe did ).

But comparing the two players is ridiculous. It’s not apple to apples, it’s apples to oranges.

That is why Kobe was always compared to MJ- same position and same physique ( and just so happened they both had the same drive to succeed ).

They are different players to be sure.

However, easy to say that LeBron is definitively the better player.