• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor Series

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why NXT is getting such a huge push, but whatever.

Most likely because WWE is trying to legitimize it as a 3rd brand and want people to take it seriously. Although I’m sure the WWE haters will try and spin it as them being afraid of AEW.

But really if you look at NXT the past 5 years it’s always been a great brand for wrestling it’s just not that well known. But now that USA is paying WWE for it WWE probably wants higher ratings so they can get more money come renewal time.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely because WWE is trying to legitimize it as a 3rd brand and want people to take it seriously. Although I’m sure the WWE haters will try and spin it as them being afraid of AEW.

But really if you look at NXT the past 5 years it’s always been a great brand for wrestling it’s just not that well known. But now that USA is paying WWE for it WWE probably wants higher ratings so they can get more money come renewal time.

no it’s def the aew thing. 100%

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get why NXT is getting such a huge push, but whatever.

I’m starting to wonder if I’ve just outgrown pro wrestling.

it’s never going to be 1997 again.

maybe this is what being a triple option Nebraska fan feels like...

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am torn how they could not hurt flair and asuka (the best female talents in the entire company, by far) by having them lose to the jv squad.

You forgot Becky in there with Charlotte and Asuka. The top 3 performers by far.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Adam Cole is a machine

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Reigns/Lee thing was super lame and pointless considering the score at the time.

Had they booked NXT properly (see: how team raw did) it would’ve meant something.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The one thing they did right with the 3 brand matches was Bazler...and then they couldn’t even get that right with a lame ending after the match.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the matches were really really good. NXT got a huge push and I think it has more to do with that being Triple H's baby than AEW. Triple H books himself being over, but now that he doesn't wrestle he books his product. Curious to see if the NXT favoritism creeps into the locker room and pisses off some of the mid major guys on RAW and Smackdown.

But with that, NXT is simply better than Raw and Smackdown. It has wrestlers who seem more hungry and their storylines seems far more personal and engaged. Of course that could be because they are trying to make it onto the main event of Raw and Smackdown, but if they ran what they want on NXT on Raw or Smackdown those brands would actually be enjoyable. Triple H has built a good model.

Of course add to it the marks all love NXT because it's a pseudo indie type brand and NXT is just getting a huge push.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of the matches were really really good. NXT got a huge push and I think it has more to do with that being Triple H's baby than AEW. Triple H books himself being over, but now that he doesn't wrestle he books his product. Curious to see if the NXT favoritism creeps into the locker room and pisses off some of the mid major guys on RAW and Smackdown.

But with that, NXT is simply better than Raw and Smackdown. It has wrestlers who seem more hungry and their storylines seems far more personal and engaged. Of course that could be because they are trying to make it onto the main event of Raw and Smackdown, but if they ran what they want on NXT on Raw or Smackdown those brands would actually be enjoyable. Triple H has built a good model.

Of course add to it the marks all love NXT because it's a pseudo indie type brand and NXT is just getting a huge push.

nxt is pretty cookie cutter. There’s little variety. The best talent is still on the varsity brands for the most part.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nxt is pretty cookie cutter. There’s little variety. The best talent is still on the varsity brands for the most part.
They seem pretty cookie cutter characters when they come from NXT And are showcased on RAW or Smackdown. But when they are in their own element, they seem like the best option of the three brands. The two guys who were going at it for the NXT title was a really good match. No idea who either are, but it was a really good match.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They seem pretty cookie cutter characters when they come from NXT And are showcased on RAW or Smackdown. But when they are in their own element, they seem like the best option of the three brands. The two guys who were going at it for the NXT title was a really good match. No idea who either are, but it was a really good match.

the best in ring product right now is aew.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the best in ring product right now is aew.
Unfortunately I consistently forget when AEW is on. Their advertising as been subpar since they went to cable network. I know it's Wednesdays, but I either forget or don't even know what time they are on. Think TNT?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I should’ve figured the shovel would come out of retirement.

cant put sting over, but can force his jv squad over....dude has been awful for the industry.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately I consistently forget when AEW is on. Their advertising as been subpar since they went to cable network. I know it's Wednesdays, but I either forget or don't even know what time they are on. Think TNT?

same time as the wwe jv sqaud. On TNT.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone who lied and said this wasn't about AEW...clearly didn't see the commercial for NXT on Raw.

WWE just admitted it.