• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Survivor Series thread

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I'm excited to see Sting, but with the WWE giving away SS for free I knew they had a big surprise planned and I had been crossing my fingers for the 0.00001754792 percent chance it was a Cena heel turn.

I'm assuming now that they wanted as many people as possible to see Sting's debut

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roman Reigns is rumored to be appearing at SS.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get Crow Sting with a doob head in honor of the big event?

10hke4n.png

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
team cena decimated pre match.

ends up, Cena, Orton, Reigns, Sting and Ambrose winning the match.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe half of Team Cena turns on Cena and avoid getting fired? On one hand, can't see the WWE simultaneously "firing" all those Superstars, on the other hand, doubt if they'll take The Authority out of power (even tho the angle is getting stale).

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only reason I want to see Team Cena win is because I want to see the WWE take on a new direction. I've been really bored of WWE angles as of late, and I think The Authority has run its course.

At the same time, I don't have a lot of faith in the WWE to come up with a fresh new angle, so chances are they keep everything the same. Maybe Ziggler turns heel or something, he's really the only guy I don't see them "firing". Ryback too, but not as much as Ziggler.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only reason I want to see Team Cena win is because I want to see the WWE take on a new direction. I've been really bored of WWE angles as of late, and I think The Authority has run its course.

At the same time, I don't have a lot of faith in the WWE to come up with a fresh new angle, so chances are they keep everything the same. Maybe Ziggler turns heel or something, he's really the only guy I don't see them "firing". Ryback too, but not as much as Ziggler.

I have a gut feeling about a Ziggles turn too

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I just don't see The Authority losing power nor do I see them firing Ziggler either. A Ziggler heel turn would probably make the most sense.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

someone has to turn. right now they have Cena, Reigns, Orton (last time we saw him), and Ambrose all as top of the card faces. assuming Bryan comes back that's another main event caliber fan favorite.

if they turn Ziggler he's going to get a monster push

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
someone has to turn. right now they have Cena, Reigns, Orton (last time we saw him), and Ambrose all as top of the card faces. assuming Bryan comes back that's another main event caliber fan favorite.

if they turn Ziggler he's going to get a monster push

:agree:

It's settled, Ziggler goes heel :suds:

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid quesiton...just got WWE network...can I watch the PPV live? Or only once it airs?

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

It's settled, Ziggler goes heel :suds:

I'm down with a Ziggler turn. It'd give him some momentum and the arrogant show off thing works better as a heel.

I'm not sure Ziggler's the guy but they need to turn someone to even the roster.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm down with a Ziggler turn. It'd give him some momentum and the arrogant show off thing works better as a heel.

I'm not sure Ziggler's the guy but they need to turn someone to even the roster.

DoobeeDoobeeDoo

The Doobster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#NasalColonoscopy
:pound:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alicia Fox, Emma, naomi, & Natalya vs Paige, Cameron, Layla, & Summer Rae

This should be a pre-Survivor Series match. None of them are currently top Divas. I think Paige is not anymore after the Bellas got the push and I believe Naomi should. I'd give Paige's team the win because they have more talented team, but unless certain things pop out, I don't really care about this match

Gold & Stardust vs The Usos vs Los Matadores vs Miz & Damien Mizdow - Tag Team Championship match

I hate Fatal 4-way tag matches. Way too much going on and too set up. Damien Mizdow will make sure they don't get it, but will do it in a very fun way. I'm glad to se Los Matadores get a push, but don't think they will win, but just started getting a push. Rhodes and Usos rivalry continues.

Dean Ambrose vs Bray Wyatt

Setting this up ruined the best part of HITC. I think this will be a good match, but not classic. I think Bray will get this one.

AJ Lee vs Nikki bella - Divas Championship match

I think AJ Lee is the best diva since Lita. I would say she is better than Stacy Keibler, but not to the point of Lita. I didn't think they humiliated Brie enough. They needed more pouring drinks on Brie. I think AJ Lee will win this and Brie will do something ruin it.

Team Cena: John Cena, Dolph Ziggler, Big Show, Erick Rowan, and Ryback vs Team Authority: Seth Rollins, Kane, Mark Henry, Rusev, & Luke Harper

Worst think WWE could do is tell Ziggler, Big Show, Rowan, and Ryback they would be fired if they lose. I think that basically seals the deal Cena's team wins. I hope Ziggler gets the final pin to win it for Ziggler. I hope they don't spend too much time making Big Guy vs Big Guy, middleweights vs middleweights. I like seeing the mix of sizes.

I think it will be a decent match. I honestly don't mind the Authority. I feel HHH and Steph work in those roles. I was thinking the Authority would win until big push talent's stipulation of losing is fired.