• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suprise, surprise Mo Claiborne out for tonight's game

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say that I am shocked to see this.

There was so much talk about how this offseason was different and that Claiborne would actually participate in preseason this year. What happened to that? This preseason is playing out the same as the last.

For the sake of the Dallas Cowboys I hope Mo Claiborne turns into a respectable player. But personally, I just do not like this guy as a player, I think he's too soft, and lacks heart. All that shit he was talking in the first few days of camp is long gone.

I just hope he is ready for the start of the season.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a secret nor a surprise. Garrett has already said if he doesn't practice he doesn't play.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the way it should be. Especially for a guy with Claiborne's track record.

I have said it before, I think Claiborne is a bust. But I still held out hope that he would turn it around. All indications so far are not promising.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THere are two players that Im shocked didnt turn into superstars. I was pissed when yall traded up for Claiborne as every draft guru had him as a lock. THe other one was Trent Richardson. I keep all my old draft guides and one said he is an absolute CANT MISS star. I remember all the posts on how Claiborne is going to be better then Pat Petterson and if I was a Cowboy fan I'd probably have thought the same thing.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THere are two players that Im shocked didnt turn into superstars. I was pissed when yall traded up for Claiborne as every draft guru had him as a lock. THe other one was Trent Richardson. I keep all my old draft guides and one said he is an absolute CANT MISS star. I remember all the posts on how Claiborne is going to be better then Pat Petterson and if I was a Cowboy fan I'd probably have thought the same thing.

I remember all the prognosticators fueling the hype about this guy. I won't sit here and tell you that I was disappointed to get Claiborne on draft day, either. I didn't like the trade because of the picks involved, but I thought Mo was a guy legitimately worth going up and getting. It looks as though this trade has completely back fired however. Claiborne's time in Dallas has been an unmitigated disaster. At his current level of play, Claiborne probably wouldn't be in any teams top 3 CB rotation (save for Dallas due to draft status). There is still a season to play, but even the biggest optimist has to have major doubts about Mo at this point.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's the way it should be. Especially for a guy with Claiborne's track record.

I have said it before, I think Claiborne is a bust. But I still held out hope that he would turn it around. All indications so far are not promising.

I was one of the few that wanted Janoris Jenkins. At this point I would take Mike Jenkins and Terrence Newman back over Claiborne. Jerrah must have been loaded when he said Claiborne was the best corner since Deion.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I had Claiborne with a 4th round grade. I did not like his 40 time. I also did not think Richardson was a great back.

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1LkM0fp.jpg

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,057.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When we drafted Claiborne I don't remember anyone thinking he wasn't 1st round talent.
Also don't remember anyone being upset he was a cowboy.

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
When we drafted Claiborne I don't remember anyone thinking he wasn't 1st round talent.
Also don't remember anyone being upset he was a cowboy.

LOL. revisionist history for sure. There were many of us who thought it was silly to give up 2 picks for him given the needs on our team at the time. Same concept as Demarcus Lawrence this year. However, few would have thought we would have turned out this way. Let's see if the young man can turn it around this year.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trent has been quite a shock. But I'm not sure it's about work ethic or whatever, he was always the opposite of that at the college level.

Don't know what happened to him. Hopefully he will break out of it this year.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had Claiborne with a 4th round grade. I did not like his 40 time. I also did not think Richardson was a great back.

Thats absurd. The kid is a first round talent. He's just dumb as a brick. Switching schemes killed him

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiborne is made of glass. He is hurt every season. I declared him a bust after watching him in his 1st preseason game. he is too slow to be a shutdown corner. He cant even shut down practice squad receivers. Thanks Jerrah

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Claiborne is made of glass. He is hurt every season. I declared him a bust after watching him in his 1st preseason game. he is too slow to be a shutdown corner. He cant even shut down practice squad receivers. Thanks Jerrah

Well, that pretty much is all you needed to say...