• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superman (2025)

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I’ve bought some, but they always end up disappointing me

Like forcing him to somehow always end up with Lois

Just so unlikely

i edited that post... please answer that one...

But i agree elseworlds were always a disappointment... because they didnt examine the purpose of the elseworld... they would bastardize everything...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
brings an interesting ELSEWORLD idea which i am shocked they never experimented... What if Clark Kent chose Gotham over Metropolis??

i know just like all elseworlds it would be bastardized... they usually make Lois the reason why he was all good in these.... so they would probably make batman the hero of this story...

Depending on how they set up the timeline I think batman may have never existed

Or it may have jumped straight to a Batman inc scenario except actually real rather than a facade

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
now i am wondering if we threw in oliver queen... what would those comparisons be like...
I was thinking about this when this convo started. He really isn’t in on the convo, though. He is really more of a Batman-lite. I see him as too derivative to be involved in this convo.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i edited that post... please answer that one...

But i agree elseworlds were always a disappointment... because they didnt examine the purpose of the elseworld... they would bastardize everything...

If they wanted to do it right and honest and not a waste of time to jam Lois in there

- think of a cross between batman beyond and Batman inc

- Bruce doesn’t don’t get suit because he throws his resources into helping superman and his Superman robot army

- makes superman a lead based suit to protect him from kryptonite

- clark Kent works ln bruce’s team at his company at some level, giving him the ability to slip away when needed.

- Lois probably ended up marrying lex

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depending on how they set up the timeline I think batman may have never existed

Or it may have jumped straight to a Batman inc scenario except actually real rather than a facade
You would really need to have Clark become Supes very early to be able to clean up the streets of Gotham enough to save Bruce’s parents from the rampant crime. I don’t think any real telling of Bats would have Supes preventing his very existence.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they wanted to do it right and honest and not a waste of time to jam Lois in there

- Bruce doesn’t don’t get suit because he throws his resources into helping superman and his Superman robot army

- clark Kent works ln bruce’s team at his company at some level, giving him the ability to slip away when needed.

id probably agree... but how long would it take bruce to work with superman?? would it be immediate??

and Lois would definitely be with Lex... but i would find it interesting to see if they still make Lex a bad guy or if he becomes a hero...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don’t see Bruce ever working hand-in-hand with Clark to make him STRONGER. Bruce is a big believer that corruption can and will happen to everyone. No way would he provide Supes with a lead suit.

Lois is too holier than thought to ever marry a Lex who isn’t countered by Superman. Though, assuming Lex still has interaction with Superman, and still views himself as the puppet master, maybe he could convince Lois that it is in humanities best interest, thus wooing her.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
id probably agree... but how long would it take bruce to work with superman?? would it be immediate??

and Lois would definitely be with Lex... but i would find it interesting to see if they still make Lex a bad guy or if he becomes a hero...
Lex is delusional. Without Supes, he would want to be the supreme leader in order to keep people safe from killing themselves. I think lexes response to Supes actually keeps him somewhat grounded.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking about this when this convo started. He really isn’t in on the convo, though. He is really more of a Batman-lite. I see him as too derivative to be involved in this convo.

wasnt he created before batman?? i think the problem is that each alteration of the green arrow/oliver queen was so different... he was originally basically robin hood... then he was in more of a silly comic with green lantern... they didnt make him edgy until probably the 1990s...

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wasnt he created before batman?? i think the problem is that each alteration of the green arrow/oliver queen was so different... he was originally basically robin hood... then he was in more of a silly comic with green lantern... they didnt make him edgy until probably the 1990s...
I have no idea when he was created. I am commenting on his general portrayal in the last 30 years or so that I have seen (primarily, but not limited to, Smallville and Arrowverse).

Isnt Hawkeye actually the copy of him rather than the other way around?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea when he was created. I am commenting on his general portrayal in the last 30 years or so that I have seen (primarily, but not limited to, Smallville and Arrowverse).

Isnt Hawkeye actually the copy of him rather than the other way around?

i know... i was agreeing with you that he became batman lite... despite the fact that he was created first... i think he was at least...

Sure, hawkeye is a copy of green arrow... but Marvel copied lots of heroes.... kind of hard not to... creating all new powers and abilities is pretty impossible... especially when we talk about a basic one... like bow and arrow...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and it appears i am wrong... Batman was created 1939, Green Arrow was 1941

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and it appears i am wrong... Batman was created 1939, Green Arrow was 1941
nothing-to-see-here-lesely-neilson-gif.933361

DarthVedder

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BusSport

Mountain Goat Racer
Hoopla Cash
$ 115,625,688.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
James Gunn announced on Instagram that the subtitle of Legacy has been removed, so the title will simply just be Superman.