• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Superflex League

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im seeing the free agency and waiver wire rules need to be fixed... this has always been difficult for me to figure out the fairest way... especially on fantrax which makes it unnecessarily difficult...

If anyone has ideas on how to help me please do...

I have an idea on how to make it easy... please look at it and check if you understand the rules, and if you have any ideas on how to fix it...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just changed it so that there is no waivers... JUST FREE AGENCY...

this has always been a bidding process... but now it processes only thursday,Friday, saturday and sunday at midnight(so it is wednesday, thursday, Friday and saturday NIGHT)...

and there is a first comes first serve from 10:00 AM sunday to first game on sunday...

tried to make it very easy... i think this is best... Just hope that the site does what i think i set it up for...

ZepTepi

Factorem fata mea
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i just changed it so that there is no waivers... JUST FREE AGENCY...

this has always been a bidding process... but now it processes only thursday,Friday, saturday and sunday at midnight(so it is wednesday, thursday, Friday and saturday NIGHT)...

and there is a first comes first serve from 10:00 AM sunday to first game on sunday...

tried to make it very easy... i think this is best... Just hope that the site does what i think i set it up for...
My biggest issue with waiver settings over the years has always been when they are set to process immediately or within hours. I've actually left a few leagues over the years because of this. This is because it penalizes team owners who have real world commitments like work during games. If team owners are off and watching games or at least able to monitor them via apps/twitter ect they can immediately react when a player has a big game or suffers an injury and make a waiver claim while someone whos working, on a flight, or something like that ends up finding out about it later after it's too late to do anything about it. That's why I've always had leagues I commish or co-commish set to process waivers on Tue or Wed. This allows all teams to have an opportunity to put in a climb. :2cents:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What exactly is "Free-for-all change-back day"?

Free for all is the same thing as First come first serve or FCFS

the way we have it set is that the last Free agency bidding is processed saturday night at midnight(sunday morning)... and FCFS begins on sunday at 10:00AM...

and FCFS ends before each players scheduled game...

If a player has a bye, then they clearly did not play that week... so this would say that that player could be drafted until FCFS ends...

the change back day, is basically saying the day that the FCFS ends...

at least that is how i interpret it

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Free for all is the same thing as First come first serve or FCFS

the way we have it set is that the last Free agency bidding is processed saturday night at midnight(sunday morning)... and FCFS begins on sunday at 10:00AM...

and FCFS ends before each players scheduled game...

If a player has a bye, then they clearly did not play that week... so this would say that that player could be drafted until FCFS ends...

the change back day, is basically saying the day that the FCFS ends...

at least that is how i interpret it
Makes sense. I don't see the FCFS setting listed, maybe I am missing it. Is that 10 AM ET? I keep changing time zones and it's been fucking me up

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Makes sense. I don't see the FCFS setting listed, maybe I am missing it. Is that 10 AM ET? I keep changing time zones and it's been fucking me up

yes eastern... everything is eastern with my times as i live on the east coast....

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random site ranked our teams

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random site ranked our teams

did you put in the league rules and starting roster size?? or is it just based on the draft of a general league...

either way these rankings and analysis is very well done, even if i disagree with them... and kind of pointless if they basically rank everyone the same...

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
did you put in the league rules and starting roster size?? or is it just based on the draft of a general league...

either way these rankings and analysis is very well done, even if i disagree with them... and kind of pointless if they basically rank everyone the same...
Roster size yes and just ppr/non-ppr settings. Other than that they didn’t give many choices

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If you go to each report it very in-depth. I thought at first it was just some bs but at least they try unlike other sites